Are Delhi an extraordinary team?

The Outsider

Guest Hiten.

Why are people making such a big deal out of a what seems to be a perfect description for RR ? GG and Viru are those who do not bother in sugar coating their words just to make few arm chair reader/listeners happy. They will give their opinion of something with the same straight face just as when they praise the opposition. RR were totally clueless in this IPL as well as in the auction because they had bought players such as Martyn to boost their chances .

Why are people making such a big deal out of a what seems to be a perfect description for RR ? GG and Viru are those who do not bother in sugar coating their words just to make few arm chair reader/listeners happy. They will give their opinion of something with the same straight face just as when they praise the opposition. RR were totally clueless in this IPL as well as in the auction because they had bought players such as Martyn to boost their chances .
RR has not got any power packed performer but DD is filled up with what you can call all the superstars of various teams .. RR has still fought well and over-performed whereas Gauti boasted a lot and yet the DD superstars sucked in most matches of IPL .. I would still say RR over performed by a huge extent and DD underperformed a lot .. I would not have said if they performed but they were clueless themselves this IPL .. even with the superstars of cricket packed in their team, DD could win merely 7 matches whereas RR won 6 matches with unknown domestic players

Guest Hiten.
Delhi have the exact opposite finish that DC has had' date=' in the run up to the semis. [b']DC had to win their last 5 in a row to get into the semis. Delhi lost 5 of their last 6 to be eliminated.
...and YOU are not cooking any conspiracy theories ? Are you alright Morirs ? :((

lesson to the DD management,pick players who value on their wicket(even in t20s).you CANNOT have viru,dishan,warner in the same team.all three have a similar mindset but you dont have a steady influence in your middle order.they should not renew viru's contract.

Ha Ha, pretty bitter comment. Hiding your own failure and still criticizing RR along with defending your stupid captain Gambhir. It is really a choice of word which I do not understand, when DD batting which has failed many times happens, Gambhir and the fans say the batting were irresponsible but when some thing happened for RR, they are ordinary. Why is their a hypocrisy from Gambhir while defending his own team. And why did talk about RR after they lost. Disrespecting the opponents is the biggest mistake a player can does which will only haunt him back. And you are taking only about one mistake Martyn which makes RR ordinary, well I talk about tens times more mistakes like Martyn for DD. And unlike DD, RR realized their mistake and instead of free holiday, he went back.

Ha Ha, pretty bitter comment. Hiding your own failure and still criticizing RR along with defending your stupid captain Gambhir. It is really a choice of word which I do not understand, when DD batting which has failed many times happens, Gambhir and the fans say the batting were irresponsible but when some thing happened for RR, they are ordinary. Why is their a hypocrisy from Gambhir while defending his own team. And why did talk about RR after they lost. Disrespecting the opponents is the biggest mistake a player can does which will only haunt him back. And you are taking only about one mistake Martyn which makes RR ordinary, well I talk about tens times more mistakes like Martyn for DD. And unlike DD, RR realized their mistake and instead of free holiday, he went back.
He is a Mumbai Indians supporter