Final prediction - DC vs BRC

cowboysfan

I can see :mi: choking in the semis. I am very glad :csk: will be playing :dc: and not :dd:. Delhi's bowling is much better. Then again, these teams are all so close, not much to choose between them. May the best teams make it to the finals. B->

Chennai will be all fired up by their close win against KXIP. Dont forget, 193 is no small target and Chennai chased it down successfully in an extreme, high pressure, do-or-die match. They will take a lot of heart from that performance. The adrenalin will right now be raging inside that camp. DC on the other hand, will say to themselves to just live the moment. 2 weeks ago, they were all but eliminated from the tournament, yet they managed to to turn it around spectacularly by winning 5 in a row and reaching the semis. So, they'll try to back themselves even more for that one extra match and see where it goes. It should be one great semi-final, but I back Chennai's superior talent and more all-round experience to pull through in the crunch phases.

My Prediction ( Serious ) MI vs RCB - Winner: MI DC vs CSK - Winner: DC ( Gilly Special ) Final - MI vs DC Winner - MI Disclaimer: Above is just a prediction, if you don't like it then please take it down south
Go Chargers Go Go Go