Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Delhy Belly - Typical vulgar' date=' pseudo modern, pseudo intellectual, just as crap as the other movies but marketed as a niche movie hogwash, geared towards the typical 'holier than thou, we are smarter than thou, we are better than thou, we are more Indian than thou' self flattering NRI and wannabe NRI audience. :P[/quote'] Well I am a NRI and we "impure" desis are definitely smarter, holier,better & more Indian than the "Mohabattein" kind of crap loving desi lawyers from desh :tongue: Koi shaq??

Well I am a NRI and we "impure" desis are definitely smarter, holier,better & more Indian than the "Mohabattein" kind of crap loving desi lawyers from desh :tongue: Koi shaq??
Beshaq!!! Though being holier than a lawyer is nothing much to brag about. :P Saw Murder 2 ( first day first show). 9/10 Emran Hashmi looks good with long hair. :heart: The movie is fast paced, but not even half as good as the prequel.

Transformers 3 - as good/bad as the rest. Megan Fox - or at least the character she played - couldn't have pulled off the urban chic that the new girl is characterized with. Delhi Belly - Not much in the plot but good to see people making such films. Shaitan - Film meanders in many parts and the climax was very underwhelming. Liked the Cop-wife estrangement and reconciliation sub-plot a lot. Could have been much better if it was restricted to the above movie's length.

Well I am a NRI and we "impure" desis are definitely smarter, holier,better & more Indian than the "Mohabattein" kind of crap loving desi lawyers from desh :tongue: Koi shaq??
Dude, movies like Mohabbatein (the typical SRK, Karan Johar, chopra brand films) actually do better business abroad than in India. :giggle:

Beshaq!!! Though being holier than a lawyer is nothing much to brag about. :P Saw Murder 2 ( first day first show). 9/10 Emran Hashmi looks good with long hair. :heart: The movie is fast paced, but not even half as good as the prequel.
Are you sure it's a sequel of Murder? From the reviews I get an idea it's just another movie of a similar name and the same actor.

Are you sure it's a sequel of Murder? From the reviews I get an idea it's just another movie of a similar name and the same actor.
Called it a sequel, because both the movies share a name, the director, the lead actor and a mindless script.