How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

JCB is bakwaas? :haha: They are the best in the business. And Rs 750 at JCB is a steal. Either ways, I don't think it is fair to compare hair stylists ( JCB, BBlunt, Jazz up and their ilk) with your galli mohallay wala nai who is a mere barber.
Trust me Mariyamben, the haircut was not worth the 750 bucks. All they did was hair shampooing, thrice, massaging my hair with soft hands and stuff, cutting it neat, but took a long time (Almost an hour) in doing that. Few of my friends say the one at Bandra West is the best JCB, I tried in the worst - Palledium :((. Now I am too concerned to go back to JCB anywhere. And yeah, its not fair to compare the mohallay waala naai with JCB, but the naai knows my hair style an he cuts my hair accordingly and his hands are very quick and sharp. He does his job in 15 minutes with 5 mins of additional Maalish that rejuvenates me.

I have a fixed salon. Have not gone to any other in the last seven years.
I used to have a fixed saloon for nearly 10 years when I was a kid and teenager. But then I shifted cities during studies etc. and so, there was no fixed saloon. In between, I also used to call the barber home to have a haircut instead of going to the saloon. Then I went back to the saloon but keep on changing it. It also depends at times as some saloons are either filled with too many customers or are closed when I go there. So, I go to a new saloon and so on.