Should Rahul Dravid retire now???

I had this covered in my first post itself... Chintu's debut ton got robbed by the legend.. can make hundreds against school boy attacks.. legend! Watch out for this space, in coming tests.... And I didn't create this thread just for this test...
Seriously?? That is the best you got?? He has got 30 hundreds for FFS.
Went into the customary shell again after his 100. Scratched around for most of the innings with quite a few chances going abegging. Nobody expected him to match Sehwag's SR but he was literally refusing to rotate strike for almost 100 balls against a pedestrian attack. Well done for the 100 but I'd rather he made way for someone for the future.
Just faced 10 balls scoring 4 runs..If thats shell for you, sir, you've a very high standard :nervous:

To be honest, Dravid did play some fine shots once he got past 30's and some shots brought back the memory of old dravid. But this wasn't a totally convincing innings like everyone will agree to it. You cant compare SRT's strike rate. He was playing for the end of the day and to start fresh tommorow.

Well i remember a similar sequence of Incidents last year. He scored 177 against Lanka (A relatively weak opposition in India) and then Failed most of the time this year. Yet again he has scored a Ton against NZ (Relatively weaker Opposition- TBH the worst currently), Hope he doesnt fail the rest of the Year or the next series. If he does i think its time to say good bye to him.

Well i remember a similar sequence of Incidents last year. He scored 177 against Lanka (A relatively weak opposition in India) and then Failed most of the time this year. Yet again he has scored a Ton against NZ (Relatively weaker Opposition- TBH the worst currently)' date= Hope he doesnt fail the rest of the Year or the next series. If he does i think its time to say good bye to him.:hail: Please keep up your posts. They make for a great collection for showcasing extreme levels of ignorance and stupidity.
Yes.. and thats why we were 32-4.
Yes.. and thats why we were 32-4. :hail: Please keep up your posts. They make for a great collection for showcasing extreme levels of ignorance and stupidity.
Continue with Your Ignorance as they make great collection for showcasing exrtreme levels of Idioticy.:hysterical: Sri Lanka's Track record in India says each of my word is fact. Comeback with some facts to argue rather than Expressing personal Opinions of what you think about other posters on this board.