Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

any idea on what amount of money the players are making in this spot fixing' date=' I just woke up and am Shocked to see this news[/quote'] Don't go by this Proof of Concept. I think I read somewhere on on the NOTW stories that the fixer was asking the bookies a million GBP. That is a lot of money if only 2-3 players are involved.
Pak players would rather love to be called as match fixers than mediocre players. So deep down they must be enjoying. Guess what they are mediocre match fixers. :cantstop:
Quite right. Every time they have played bad (which is virtually every time), they claimed match fixing. They are fine with their stars called cheats than incompetent.
Don't go by this Proof of Concept. I think I read somewhere on on the NOTW stories that the fixer was asking the bookies a million GBP. That is a lot of money if only 2-3 players are involved.
He shamlessly claimed: "I used to go out on the pitch to give the players their drinks. Whenever we couldn't get a wicket I'd have a lump of Vaseline on my hand. Shake their hand. They'd put it on one side of the ball and the ball would suddenly start in-swinging." how can this fricking guy go on field to give players drinks is that even allowed.
their whole country seems to think that way only ' date=' when ever they lose they seem to focus on match fixing angle only rather than their incompetence,[/quote'] Now PukePassion warriors are busy listing the matches they 'lost due to match fixing' and the list begins from the 1999 WC final. Noone can beat these dumbos at delusion and denial :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Now PukePassion warriors are busy listing the matches they 'lost due to match fixing' and the list begins from the 1999 WC final. Noone can beat these dumbos at delusion and denial :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
The Denial and Delusion that Pakistanis live in is unbelievable, I am not talking about Cricket but about everything, of course when options are limited, this ought to happen.