Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

girls r like buses - "1 jaati hai to doosri aati hai"(1 goes and the other comes), but all of them have different amount of vacant spaces(in girls case it would mean the amount of feelings)
dude ur so filmy man.. get out of this bollywood affiction.. u ppl in India need to change ur mentality.

Hi, I am Sunil and I also use to live in India. Currently studying in USA and obviously fav cricketer is srt. I knew about this site a while ago, but never really got into the discussion board that much till now. Hope I enjoy it as much you all do. ~Sunil ---------------------------------------- How do you get one of those cricket bats under your avatar by the way?

Hi, I am Sunil and I also use to live in India. Currently studying in USA and obviously fav cricketer is srt. I knew about this site a while ago, but never really got into the discussion board that much till now. Hope I enjoy it as much you all do. ~Sunil ---------------------------------------- How do you get one of those cricket bats under your avatar by the way?
Posts > 10 (not too sure) Welcome to ICF

naikdipe its your lucky day..enjoy your 10k :P welcome to icf :D
10 K in 7 posts ... maamla kya hai:hmmmm2: anyway, welcome to ICF Dipesh!
How come 10k with just 7 posts!? BTW - Dipesh, how far of a commute between UK and belgium?
... Welcome naik

hmm.. where do u live in us btw?

Hi, I'm a South-African born Australian living in Sydney. Have lived here for the last 20 years so the thought of supporting the Saffers makes me physically ill :P Just saw some of my fellow aussie supporters copping a hard time on this site so i thought i would sign up and hopefully offer a different perspective on some of the debates :) Thanks for having me

Hi, I'm a South-African born Australian living in Sydney. Have lived here for the last 20 years so the thought of supporting the Saffers makes me physically ill :P Just saw some of my fellow aussie supporters copping a hard time on this site so i thought i would sign up and hopefully offer a different perspective on some of the debates :) Thanks for having me
welcome and have fun :dance:

Who am I Was born in the Year of Tendulkar and Ash, plus i am from Mumbai.. So am without saying a Tendulkar fan who loves and admires him when he is playing well, and hates him and wants him to retire when he gets bowled off Express pace bowlers.. What brought me here. The Bhajii Symmo episode brought me to this site through some google searchers.. and well gave me my now infamous Nick... Why do i live on ICF.. I am lazy bone (not fat) and worked for 6 years in US and now 2 years in Toronto Canada in IT.. More ofthen than not i have had nothing to do at work in the jobs i had in both the countries.. The employers actually pay me big bucks to stay on their payroll.. for 2007 i got a 17% bonus for writing may be 300 lines of code in the whole year.. That leaves me a lot of time to kill.. Some time i spend in the gym.. What do i do with the rest of the time.. Live here and post comments some times as gest , some times to annoy and sometimes to Provoke by saying Tere Maaki