Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

19 year old cricket fan who visits far too many forums for his own good. Big fan of the Associate game and loves destroying arguments in favour of 10 team world cups. From the Emerald Isle and only found the sport in 2007 on St Patricks Day. Have a couple Indian friends, they probably lean more towards casual cricket fans though, while another hates cricket and loves rugby (Screwed up right) Currently in university. Brought here by a Bangladeshi who shall remain nameless :sherlock:
Welcome to ICF Donal.Nice to see you.Have a great time here. P.S:I am not a Bangladeshi.:(( .One last time i am telling you this.:whack:
@Donal - don't believe him :secret:

19 year old cricket fan who visits far too many forums for his own good. Big fan of the Associate game and loves destroying arguments in favour of 10 team world cups. From the Emerald Isle and only found the sport in 2007 on St Patricks Day. Have a couple Indian friends, they probably lean more towards casual cricket fans though, while another hates cricket and loves rugby (Screwed up right) Currently in university. Brought here by a Bangladeshi who shall remain nameless :sherlock:
Welcome to ICF :two_thumbs_up: - the best cricket forum with best posters. As an Irish poster, you should know that there are some great expectations from your team ( well only One :embarassed: ) from ICFers. You better not disappoint :good:

Hey everyone, a Pakistan fan here. Lurked this website a lot and now finally decided to sign up. sunnyji_2k is one of my friends and know some of the other Pakistani fans here as well like hazharoon. Looking forward to being a part of this forum and getting know our neighbours! :)

Hey everyone, a Pakistan fan here. Lurked this website a lot and now finally decided to sign up. sunnyji_2k is one of my friends and know some of the other Pakistani fans here as well like hazharoon. Looking forward to being a part of this forum and getting know our neighbours! :)
Welcome P.B Nice to see you here.Good that you joined here. Excellent poster i must say.