Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Looks like Benoy deleted his comment but seriously what the hell you mean sacrificed his whole life for india? What kind of statement is that? Soldiers protecting the border sacrifice their lives. He played for his country and followed his passion. He also got millions of $$$ for that with which he is able to tour Europe and make lame twitter jokes. Please come out of this chaplusi type talk. Sacrificed his whole life. Jesus.
You mean "Jazba' date=' Junoon, Josh, Passion etc." type forum names?[/quote'] Both those accounts were created by that chuski fan Velu :phehehe: after he got banned. Mods found out and deleted them. :yess:

Hi, I am rootbeer and I found this place through a good old friend of mine whose monicker on this forum is, as if now, a mystery. I am currently living in mumbai which some might consider as the cricketing capital of India. I am a massive fan of test cricket. I have healthy respect for other sports auch as football, F1 and tennis minus the fanatical allegiances. The forum seems like a decent place to discuss varied interests. Hope to indulge in some lively debates. Thankss.

Edited by rootbeer

Hi, I am rootbeer and I found this place through a good old friend of mine whose monicker on this forum is, as if now, a mystery. I am currently living in mumbai which some might consider as the cricketing capital of India. I am a massive fan of test cricket. I have healthy respect for other sports auch as football, F1 and tennis minus the fanatical allegiances. The forum seems like a decent place to discuss varied interests. Hope to indulge in some lively debates. Thankss.

Welcome to ICF.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay!

Hi Everyone,

Found this forum wanting a new place to meet passionate cricket fan like myself. I am from Melbourne Australia but am staying in Mysore/Bangalore these days. 

I also run a cricket podcast with two other friends of mine where we discuss the T20 World Cup and India's progress throughout the tournament. The podcast is called Cricket Tonight: http://crickettonight.podomatic.com/. You can also download and listen through any podcast player App.

Hoping to make a contribution here through discussion and whatever other way possible :)

Hi Everyone,

Found this forum wanting a new place to meet passionate cricket fan like myself. I am from Melbourne Australia but am staying in Mysore/Bangalore these days. 

I also run a cricket podcast with two other friends of mine where we discuss the T20 World Cup and India's progress throughout the tournament. The podcast is called Cricket Tonight: http://crickettonight.podomatic.com/. You can also download and listen through any podcast player App.

Hoping to make a contribution here through discussion and whatever other way possible :)

Welcome to ICF. Looking forward to your contributions. :hatsoff:

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the forum