52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

19 hours ago, acricketguy said:

Hi guys, I am Nayan from Nagpur. I don't know how to introduce myself. Yeah so will try to tell the stuff I keep doing or what I find exciting. I like to find things out, getting around them, try to understand and know stuff. I like doing Physics, Maths, Astronomy, Photographing stuff to know them better or get more about them. I like Science. 

I like cricket the very way the game is, the stuff that makes cricket what it is. I found this forum in google search results and yeah just signed up. Looking forward to cool activities and discussions. 

Haha It's just hard to introduce, better you find what I am. 

And yeah if asking for my academics I possibly will be joining an undergraduate course this year

welcome to ICF :nice:

ek aur fantasy league player :woot:

Hey, my name is Jeff, I'm from Melbourne, Australia, though my family just moved about 150km north to Bendigo which is a very nice little city in country Victoria. Of course I love cricket primarily tests, also love AFL, soccer, tennis, basketball from time to time. Very big movie fan, recently picked up a surround sound home theater package, very excited in trying that out... I do have a Satyajit Ray collection on bluray and really enjoyed the films 'The Hero', 'The Big City' and 'The Coward'. My fave Indian player is Laxman especially after his monumental partnership with Dravid, who I also respected hugely as a player and person.. that Test may be the best I've seen, despite Oz losing it. 

1 hour ago, bixente said:

Hey, my name is Jeff, I'm from Melbourne, Australia, though my family just moved about 150km north to Bendigo which is a very nice little city in country Victoria. Of course I love cricket primarily tests, also love AFL, soccer, tennis, basketball from time to time. Very big movie fan, recently picked up a surround sound home theater package, very excited in trying that out... I do have a Satyajit Ray collection on bluray and really enjoyed the films 'The Hero', 'The Big City' and 'The Coward'. My fave Indian player is Laxman especially after his monumental partnership with Dravid, who I also respected hugely as a player and person.. that Test may be the best I've seen, despite Oz losing it. 

Welcome @bixente!

Satya was a genius..we don't have that kind of quality anymore. Many Indians themselves haven't seen any of Satyajit Ray's gems but have a whole collection of bollywood trash in their homes. 

Hi Guys,

A long time observer on this forum but only just recently signed up. I was born in India and migrated to Australia with parents when I was very young, and grew up in this country where there weren't many Indians living here at all having experienced all that it entails. Now in my 30s I am pleased to see there are lots of people from all over the world and all walks of life enjoying life in this great country. 

I have been following cricket (among other sports) since I was quite young and have a soft spot for the cricket team of the motherland (to the extent that I would like to see Ind get the series Win!). I hope to interact on this gem of a forum for the years to come and keenly watching the current Ind - Aus test series.

Cheers

On 19/03/2017 at 8:21 PM, mspoon9 said:

Hi Guys,

A long time observer on this forum but only just recently signed up. I was born in India and migrated to Australia with parents when I was very young, and grew up in this country where there weren't many Indians living here at all having experienced all that it entails. Now in my 30s I am pleased to see there are lots of people from all over the world and all walks of life enjoying life in this great country. 

I have been following cricket (among other sports) since I was quite young and have a soft spot for the cricket team of the motherland (to the extent that I would like to see Ind get the series Win!). I hope to interact on this gem of a forum for the years to come and keenly watching the current Ind - Aus test series.

Cheers

Welcome to ICF :icflove:

12 hours ago, Happy9 said:

Hi I am Happy9 I am new for ICF, Frankly speaking, I  registered for my Passion of IPL Fever but I just notices ICF good playground for my other interest as well.

See you around as IPL near corner.

Hi happy. Bhaag mat jaana padosi site pe.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, mspoon9 said:

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Yes just concluded series was one of best since Ashes 2005.MILTE

ZULTE REHNA,ZULPHO KI CHAOO MEIN !!

Hi Everyone,

I am an avid Pakistani fan and found this site and have immediately fallen in love. My passions are Cricket, cricket and cricket!! I also follow the Australian Football League but it's hard given the time difference here in Karachi.

Anyhow, thanks for having me on this site and look forward to posting and hopefully playful banter with our Indian neighbours ;)

On 4/18/2017 at 9:16 AM, Pixel said:

Hi Everyone,

I am an avid Pakistani fan and found this site and have immediately fallen in love. My passions are Cricket, cricket and cricket!! I also follow the Australian Football League but it's hard given the time difference here in Karachi.

Anyhow, thanks for having me on this site and look forward to posting and hopefully playful banter with our Indian neighbours ;)

I am sure you are going to be a trouble maker.Welcome!