CHE PUJARA is the real deal!

the confidence of the team maangement to throw him in at 3(i dont think they threw him to wolves) is really remarkable' date='it tells me that he has impressed them all enough with his skill level.[/quote'] more importantly with his temperament which he also showed during the interview with Ravi Shastri
It has to be said he is not a pretty batsman. But looks very organised and solid. Looks made for test cricket
has a crappy stance doent he , but he got the job done today. Not sending dravid was a tactical move but they could have so easily sent Raina; Pujara came out and impressed instantly. You could clearly see the difference between a pujara and badrinath. Now i just hope he builds on this start and not go rohit sharma way,
has a crappy stance doent he ' date=' but he got the job done today. Not sending dravid was a tactical move but they could have so easily sent Raina; Pujara came out and impressed instantly. You could clearly see the difference between a pujara and badrinath. Now i just hope he builds on this start and not go rohit sharma way,[/quote'] His stance and crouch reminds me of Graham Smith. Pujara seesm massive in his stance and bat seems small. The way he batted was more impressive the Vijay!
His stance and crouch reminds me of Graham Smith. Pujara seesm massive in his stance and bat seems small. The way he batted was more impressive the Vijay!
Agreed, he looked at ease, looked as if he belonged at this stage and never looked like getting out. He would have scored heavily in the first innings to had it not been for that one ball.

good innings.look like he belonged to the stage.was in control.not most elegant,or technically great,but seems the one who reads the situation well both him n Vijay impressed.wat r we gonna do wen Lax n GG return,hope they take the right decision

good innings.look like he belonged to the stage.was in control.not most elegant,or technically great,but seems the one who reads the situation well both him n Vijay impressed.wat r we gonna do wen Lax n GG return,hope they take the right decision
Drop Dhoni? :--D
Cheteshwar Pujara: "Tendulkar said you might be nervous, don't worry about it, it will go away automatically once you play a few balls. I also remember he told me that God has given you this chance to play; he will help you score runs. Don't worry."
Just what has to be told to a youngster on debut!!