Let's talk about your fav childhood games...

Nova

But patang Chakana is still there.We enjoy flying kites' date=' Dheelam Dhaal, Kheecham Khaach and then Bhartol manjha se Nanga hona, etc etc, that is fun and still at its peak.Love it [/quote'] Nanga hona kya hai bhai? :hysterical:
kite flying for me i had once cut 26 kites in a single streak without losing the kite i was flying 4 hours same kite 2pm tp 6 pm
:hail:
6. Kite flying : once we built the string (dor) from very fine metallic wire and all the other kites were being cut by us. They didnt what what was going on lol.
Many fans of kite flying here. I never used the metal wire as string. Btw, do you guys remember how remnants of the string used to be wrapped around the thumb and the little finger? We used to call it "billas".---> kitestring.jpg Then tie the ends of these strings to make a long one with special long knots. :winky:

Nanga hona kya hai bhai? :hysterical:
LOL.That means, your kite has been cut with a huge loss of string and you ve lost huge chunk of the string. "Bhar Tol Maanje se nanga hona"
I KNEW IT!! saala bachpaan se hi aisa hai :finger:
Main toh bachpan mein hu, tu toh saala abhi bhi Daaktar Daaktar khelta hai, apne patients ke saath :aetsch:

My childhood consisted of a lot of cricket. Spent most summer holidays with cousins and they went like this: Wake up. Freshen up While some of freshening up, others start playing cricket. Play cricket till lunch. Have lunch and play cricket That goes on until dinner. Have dinner and go out and play cricket. When it gets dark we play one-hand-one-bounce, where you can catch the person out with one hand after it has bounced once. 11pm go bed Next day start again

Yes SJ.. I am listening. If you can't describe it properly in English' date=' feel free to explain in Hindi.[/quote'] ok now i will tell how we uses to play khoode in childhood. basically this game we uses to play in sair(holly day of a devi) infob_insertedimage_314.jpg&t=1 for start playing game, first we need to make a small pit. every player should have a akhrot,if he want to play mark a line adjacent to pit around in distance of 3 feet . from where every player will throw all akhrot in a bundle(i mean ekk saath fekne hai saab akhrot) towards pit side. if any akhrot fell inside pit than that akhrot is won by man who throw them. than remaining participant will ask winner to hit one of akhrot with a round stone. if any player throw akhrot and no one fell in pit than turn will pass on to next player. i win lot of akhrot by playing this game. if he get succes in hitting,than he will get all akhrot.

Vah SJ bhai..at last a game related to food. So when people throw their nuts in the pit..how do you know which nut belongs to whom? Won't there be confusion if people are throwing their nuts at the same time? I would mark my nut with a pen. :laugh: Anyway, you came up with a unusual game. I like the part where the winner has to break his nut...I hope he gets to eat it alone or does he have to share it with others? P.S. How big is the pit?

Vah SJ bhai..at last a game related to food. So when people throw their nuts in the pit..how do you know which nut belongs to whom? Won't there be confusion if people are throwing their nuts at the same time? I would mark my nut with a pen. :laugh: Anyway, you came up with a unusual game. I like the part where the winner has to break his nut...I hope he gets to eat it alone or does he have to share it with others? P.S. How big is the pit?
if you decide to play game than, there is no tera mera about akhrots. all become public property, the winner will get all akhrots. ok bhai i will explain how we play this game for example there are 6 players. first of all all throw there akhrot towards pit one by one than everyone will get there turn according to akhrots distance from pit. if first person throw all the akhrots towards pit, one of them fall in pit, than that akhrot will become player prize. than he will ask to shoot a akhrot with stone. if he get succes in hitting,than he will get akhrots , if he fails than game will carry on. pit size is very small. jisme muthi aa jaaye andar.:--D

Kabaddi Kushti Cricket French Cricket (You stand in a circle and fielder around you try to hit you with the ball and you in turn try to save yourself from the ball hitting you by using the bat and once you hit the ball, make 'run' by 'encircling' your body by transfering the bat from one hand to the other).. Hockey (using Besharam plant sticks: http://plants.usda.gov/gallery/standard/ipcaf_001_shp.jpg) Pithoo Gilli Danda Kanche (including the one in which you have to use your elbow to push the marble and in turn get a bloody elbow).. Dark Room with girls :woot: (Can't explain the fun. It has to be experienced).. Race Tip (Chuppa Chuppai).. (preferably with Girls..Gives you enough opportunities to 'hide' with your favorite girl, anywhere within the compund of the house and some quality moments, without the girl suspecting it..Also allows you to 'catch' a girl in whichever way possible)..:giggle: Ludo, Snakes & Ladders Chess Chinese Checkers and.. ofcourse Doctor-Doctor & Mummy-Daddy ..Koi Lauta De Mere.. Bite Huye Din..

I used to play Husband wife with a neighbor when I was in class 1or2 .. I met that girl again when I was 20 .. it was embarrassing cuz I said " Do u remember we used to play together in that bedroom ?" and then we didnt say a single word except Bye :(( My mum told me that only bad kids play Kanchay or fly kites .. so I missed out on it. I asked her years later and she said " lol , u believed that" .. I got pwned I with a neighbor once tried to train a stray dog , one time this dog got busy with a ***** on the street n my friend asked his mom " mom , look what tiger is upto" :cantstop: ... The training ended when one day the dog followed my friend's family .. they went to a nearby town and I never saw the dog again :((

I used to play Husband wife with a neighbor when I was in class 1or2 .. I met that girl again when I was 20 .. it was embarrassing cuz I said " Do u remember we used to play together in that bedroom ?" and then we didnt say a single word except Bye :(( My mum told me that only bad kids play Kanchay or fly kites .. so I missed out on it. I asked her years later and she said " lol , u believed that" .. I got pwned I with a neighbor once tried to train a stray dog , one time this dog got busy with a ***** on the street n my friend asked his mom " mom , look what tiger is upto" :cantstop: ... The training ended when one day the dog followed my friend's family .. they went to a nearby town and I never saw the dog again :((
:hysterical: