ICF photography thread

zen

awesome pics Under bhai....that's absolutely beautiful. I was mesmerized by the beauty of Vancouver surrounding areas....I m hoping to practice in Seattle/Oregon area :pray: will get a chance to view Western Canada then

Thanks Sree bro :icflove: these pics were taken when I was driving at 120 kmph on the highway...ofcourse western Canada is a beautiful place to live...scenic snow capped mountains..ocean view...cool breeze even in summer :two_thumbs_up:
120 kph?:ohmy: is ur wife professional photographer

7172845825_bd39ca3724_c.jpg I was pretty surprised, when I saw the number of views I was getting on Venus Transit pictures . Later to find out that one of my picture was liked by NASA Goddard, and the same was featured in NASA Goddard flickr gallery .Thank you Nasa

well done Stuge :hatsoff: that Gwalior fort pic has become my wallpaper replacing Shrutti Hassan :P btw who the faak is Abhinav?? I thought your real name is Stuge :hmmm: :P btw, where is Rett? hope not doing photo graffiti outside MP Goddy's Delhi house :hmmm:

:claps: to all the icfers who share their pictures here :clap:

well done Stuge :hatsoff: that Gwalior fort pic has become my wallpaper replacing Shrutti Hassan :P btw who the faak is Abhinav?? I thought your real name is Stuge :hmmm: :P
abe my asli name is Abhinav :P

:hello: rett' date=' bought a Sigma 10-20 yesterday, nice wide angle pics..but not very bright as the stock 18-55 Canon lens...should I go for Tokina 11-16 instead for better indoor pics..please suggest about camera settings also...thanks[/quote'] little bit of post processing can help you with it.