ICF photography thread

zen

Do share the pics. Would be better if your post them here- deserves a different thread. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=309947 What are the countries you covered in 2013??
Will do. In 2013, I covered the following: Australia - various cities Singapore - Singapore Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur Antarctica - various areas North Korea - Panmunjom South Korea - Seoul

Will do. In 2013, I covered the following: Australia - various cities Singapore - Singapore Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur Antarctica - various areas North Korea - Panmunjom South Korea - Seoul
****!! Apart from visiting these places, I'm really interested in tasting their cuisines. Any specific places you would be visiting this year? The African continent maybe, or are you more interested towards the big cities? Lol

****!! Apart from visiting these places, I'm really interested in tasting their cuisines. Any specific places you would be visiting this year? The African continent maybe, or are you more interested towards the big cities? Lol
No set itinerary, I am living a nomadic lifestyle at the moment. Go wherever, whenever. image.jpg

Thanks for the compliment but the pictures just do not do justice to the natural beauty of the place. Your average tourist will be happy if they catch of glimpse of Mount Fuji from a tower in Tokyo. I actually went to the base of Mount Fuji and spent close to five hours there today.

Eclipsed-India Gate: Eclipsed -It took almost 3 years, and 3 attempts to realize this picture .Idea came up in May 2011 over a cup of coffee.Two attempts were made in 2012 ,but failed due to fog and clouds (No attempt was made in 2013 ) .3rd time in 2014 , I got the success in shooting what I wanted for so long :) 13373196685_2d318d6b3c_b_d.jpg13406447674_d2c4bef788_b_d.jpg13300489735_df563770be_z_d.jpg Celestial Alignments 13266669895_5db3c29445_z_d.jpg