Abdul Haq-Pakistan's new speedstar

Baasir

Amir and Asif are innocent' date= it was a setup by BCCI
Knew it..we couldn't keep it covered up for too long... especially with brilliant minds across the border..(cough)..zaid hamid (cough) Lets just fess up..please don't hurt our batsmen okay..:nervous: It wasn't just us :hitler:..the Americans and Israelis were involved too.. In between the war plans briefing in Tel-Aviv meant for Iran..this happened to be discussed too..
OMG..! :hail: :hysterical: Where have you been hiding my man! You have to post a more, a LOTTTTTTTTTTT more!
appreciate the appreciation:--D
I will upload his photo soon.I was not expecting so many comments and really sandeep u made me laugh.
appreciate you taking it in the right spirit. Needless hype for a guy who hasn't even played domestic cricket, on an "rival" forum is trolling and gets a response like that. Its especially appropriate for the likes of moron sons.... Anyway, welcome to the board, as long as you dont troll:--D This guy has a story like Harbhajan - who almost became a canadian truck-driver in 2000. Its very, VERY early for him, but strivers like him deserve all the opportunity they can get.
appreciate the appreciation:--D appreciate you taking it in the right spirit. Needless hype for a guy who hasn't even played domestic cricket, on an "rival" forum is trolling and gets a response like that. Its especially appropriate for the likes of moron sons.... Anyway, welcome to the board, as long as you dont troll:--D This guy has a story like Harbhajan - who almost became a canadian truck-driver in 2000. Its very, VERY early for him, but strivers like him deserve all the opportunity they can get.
Thanks mate.I am a cricket lover.I love to watch good cricket regardless of region or nationality and I guess there is no better scen than watching a real fast bowler bowling at 95 mph. I love to watch lee,tait,akhtar,styen bowling.This guy Abdul Haq is at the moment is center of media coverage in Pak.And found nothing wrong in discussing him here.I do not think this is trolling.
World cricket badly needs fast bowlers. At the moment world does not have genuine fast bowlers apart from shaun tait who is not fit enough for test cricket. We need bowlers like thompson' date=' lilee, marshall, imran khan, ambrose, walsh[/quote'] Oh Hai SOP.. Admins pliss check this member's IP. I'm pretty sure it's SOP's other handle..:giggle:
Indian batsman must have wet their pants by now. First imran, then wasim, then waqr, hen shoaib, then amir and now him and now lets look at indian bowlers. Indian fast bowlers run in and then bowl at express pace of 10mph. Giving the whole different meaning to fast bowlers. Now fast bowling is called spin bowling with a longer run up. Players like nehra, zaheer, praveen must get a girlfriend. I know they are too ugly to get one but still. Its a shame that india in last 60 years couldnt produce a single fast bowlers but produced tons of mediocre average batsman who boost their stats on flat tracks. so there you go. i know it burns your fat ass to see our fast bowlers and next worldcup out fast bowlers will not get indian batsman out but we will send some of them to hospital for broken ribs and some to dentists for borken tooth. And then india will come with the same excuse. Oh, we cant play against pakistan because of this.....
Mods for you If after this post, you think this guy should post here, I will have advice for all of you to go get therapy and seriously get yourselves checked or even better relinquish the moderators post, because you simply do not deserve it. Shame on you all. I know you all love Pakistan with a passion and you are all hell bent on building that peace bridge to march on it, but as an Indian it really pains me and I for one am ashamed to see you guys tolerate this nonsense. I also realize you guys have big mouths and a high pitched vocal chord to call me "A Bigot", "A Racist" and what not, it is all good, call me whatever you can -- but at the very fecking least, stop A-Holes from stomping all over you and us. And please for God's sake, for Almighty's sake -- Do not, and I repeat Do not come back and answer It is a Free Media. This is not called Free Media. I figured out after this SOB's very 1st post , that he was nothing but a farking troll, not sure what you all were waiting for. I have waited patiently for you to say something, but there has not been a single word. You might not have any shame or pride left in you, because the day you took the moderators job you probably have left it behind. But at least for our sake -- do something. Our politicians cause enough shame to us, don't join them. !
Indian batsman must have wet their pants by now. First imran, then wasim, then waqr, hen shoaib, then amir and now him and now lets look at indian bowlers. Indian fast bowlers run in and then bowl at express pace of 10mph. Giving the whole different meaning to fast bowlers. Now fast bowling is called spin bowling with a longer run up. Players like nehra, zaheer, praveen must get a girlfriend. I know they are too ugly to get one but still. Its a shame that india in last 60 years couldnt produce a single fast bowlers but produced tons of mediocre average batsman who boost their stats on flat tracks. so there you go. i know it burns your fat ass to see our fast bowlers and next worldcup out fast bowlers will not get indian batsman out but we will send some of them to hospital for broken ribs and some to dentists for borken tooth. And then india will come with the same excuse. Oh, we cant play against pakistan because of this.....
U and ur Whole pakistan cant event produce honest players like Gavaskar Sachin Kumble Ganguly Kapil u r team got ****ed in england test series thrice got out for low scores when was the last time u won a ****ing series atleast Indian bowlers dont cheat like Paki bowlers bowling big no balls using bottle caps lifting the seam of the ball talking drugs and bowling like ur shoiab actor may be u forgot what Sachin did to ur so called fast bowlers at 2003 world cup may be u dont remember what Sehwag did at Multan in ur back yard. Aamir is busy match fixing Asif is busy assisting him the day they get banned for life it ll be good riddance for cricket Shoaib is too busy working on next drugs.