Namma Namma Team Thread

flamy

Bluddy hell, if Panduranga is not interested in playing for us, then I dunno what good it'll do retaining him :hitler: BCCI ki maaki chicken curry me haathi ki anda :finger:
ki nahin ka anda. stick to your own lingo :finger:

^ I don't buy the under the table payments of such big amounts, when this aspect is under such intense scrutiny. It's not a joke for someone who was paid $20,000 last year, and probably does not have a net worth of $50,000 to hide $200,000-300,000. The risk-reward does not make sense either. Getting caught means the possible end of the career for the player and possible end for the franchise.

^ I don't buy the under the table payments of such big amounts, when this aspect is under such intense scrutiny. It's not a joke for someone who was paid $20,000 last year, and probably does not have a net worth of $50,000 to hide $200,000-300,000. The risk-reward does not make sense either. Getting caught means the possible end of the career for the player and possible end for the franchise.
They can always give him indirectly via some partnership/deals, etc. It could be deferred payment when no one is looking. Ofc they aren't giving a box today with 1 crore in cash. Then again it is all rumor and speculation.

They can always give him indirectly via some partnership/deals' date=' etc. It could be deferred payment when no one is looking. Ofc they aren't giving a box today with 1 crore in cash. Then again it is all rumor and speculation.[/quote'] Partnership and deals would land the two parties in even bigger sh!t, IMO, because of the official paperwork involved. The farthest these underhand deals can get to - at least in the current scenario of extreme scrutiny by rival franchises and media - is the odd vacation in Maldieves and a few thousand dollars in cash. What is more likely and the maximum amount of corruption I can envision given the stakes, is a verbal agreement that the concerned franchise will bid to a minimum of X dollars once the concerned player gets an India cap, making him eligible for auction.