Delhi Disaster Thread or the Tics Thread !

jeetu

Is a solid batsman with a wonderful technique. Have watched him play a few matches. We will hear a lot about him in the future. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/domestic-cricket/ranji-trophy/Rise-and-rise-of-Delhis-Unmukt-Chand/articleshow/5525848.cms
Nice, where did you see him bat? The first time I heard of him was in the Vinoo Mankad Trophy final this past year after which both Unmukt and Mandeep made their Ranji Trophy debut. :two_thumbs_up:

Nice, where did you see him bat? The first time I heard of him was in the Vinoo Mankad Trophy final this past year after which both Unmukt and Mandeep made their Ranji Trophy debut. :two_thumbs_up:
In a few club matches in Delhi in Feb last year. After Kohli , he is being seen as the next big thing in Delhi cricket.

well I dont think if sachin is the captain' date=' MI can win the trophy. If anyone has any doubts, they can see sachin's captaincy records for india as well as in ipls.[/quote'] they reached the final last time and his captaincy was generally good in the entire tournament apart from a few things here and there (which even happens to your beloved Dhoni) :winky: