Sahara Pune Warriors - Team Thread

Ranjha

They are the team to watch out for .. they are already pwning and they still have Jerome Taylor, Nehra, Angelo Matthews, Nathan McCullum, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Paine, Manish Pandey, Jhunjhunwala and Kamran Khan in their reserves .. they will have the best lineup when everyone would be available

not their best linewup today becuase manish pandey is banned for 4 matches and nehra is injured smith/paine ryder manish pandey yuvraj uthappa ferguson angelo karthik kamran nehra + one indian spinner this team has a good chance of winning ipl.
Seriously, none of todays pace bowlers are in your team? After the way they tore through the Kings batting lineup?

Seriously, none of todays pace bowlers are in your team? After the way they tore through the Kings batting lineup?
To be fair enough Pune was playing with its B- team today and that was enough to rip through KXIP .. that itself gives an idea about Pune's chances in this IPL :giggle:

Smith being useless is not ignorant statement. It is an obvious statement.
Check the man's stats if you dont believe me. Lots of players go through bad runs, if I remember there was a time when Yuvraj was dropped for poor form. Dhoni, Ponting, Pieterson, they all have bad times. I get so sick when players who have shown they are quality are discarded simply for a run of poor form. And instead of the support which they deserve they get slander from people like you. Cricket fans really can be a fickle lot.

Check the man's stats if you dont believe me. Lots of players go through bad runs, if I remember there was a time when Yuvraj was dropped for poor form. Dhoni, Ponting, Pieterson, they all have bad times. I get so sick when players who have shown they are quality are discarded simply for a run of poor form. And instead of the support which they deserve they get slander from people like you. Cricket fans really can be a fickle lot.
Smith is a very good test and ODI player but not T20 player.

only four foreign players can play... that's why The problem i am facing is 3 foreign batsmen are required becuase they are highly talented and potential matchwinners and angelo matthews is needed for balance. i can also take out one of the foreign batsman and include parnell.but that means one less talented indian batsmen. there is one talented one in harpreet singh.but he played the u19 last year and too young. i am employing the india route- win with 7 batsmen! today's pitch was unusually pace friendly with lot of grass ,won't get this everytime.

It is not national team. They have larger pool to select. But only 4 foreign players to select. So they have to select the most useful. Once Manish pandey is available they might sit Smith out and include Ferguson.

only four foreign players can play... that's why The problem i am facing is 3 foreign batsmen are required becuase they are highly talented and potential matchwinners and angelo matthews is needed for balance. i can also take out one of the foreign batsman and include parnell.but that means one less talented indian batsmen. there is one talented one in harpreet singh.but he played the u19 last year and too young. i am employing the india route- win with 7 batsmen! today's pitch was unusually pace friendly with lot of grass ,won't get this everytime.
they will play all home games here