Are urban Indians becoming excessively stupid?

Mariyam

Having been to both Brazil and India' date=' the average attractiveness rating for Brazillian women are significantly higher due to various cultural components.[/quote'] The 'various cultural components' that you speak of are an euphemism for ' generally wear next to nothing' ? :P

The 'various cultural components' that you speak of are an euphemism for ' generally wear next to nothing' ? :P
Well, an elephant in a bikini is still going to look like an elephant. :--D . It has to do with the emphasis on physical perfection, materialism, and fashion forwardness. There is a reason why Brazil has one of the highest plastic surgery rates. It is a very interesting country, with rampant racism, lack of nationalism, and the obsession with whiteness almost as bad as in India.

^But how is that possible. They don't win Miss Universe awards which is universally accepted indicator for the "quality" women of that country. :tounge_smile:
Their spread their beauty among the population and are not greedy. How Nice :icflove:

I think the quality of girls in a country is a function of the football popularity there - I present Brazil as my evidence. To wean away guys from football, the girls have had to evolve into being more beautiful. Darwin FTW! :two_thumbs_up:
to understand the quality of Brazilian girls.. you should watch the movie clip two girls one cup :two_thumbs_up:

And pray, how many Brazilians have won the Miss World/ Miss Universe ka khitaab? And how many Indians have? :P There goes your theory... :P
Waise bhi most Indian women who have won international beauty khitaabs have done so after the football started to become popular in the country, so thank you for providing more robustness to my claim. I also have a few more data points to prove my theory - Germany, France, Spain, Italy.

Ah know none of you bloody fake football fan indians will have never gone to an EPL match, well I have been to about 100 in my youth when I got free tickets. I can indeed confirm football stadiums are filled with people who suffer from a severe lack of intelligence and who probably waste all their dole money on paying for tickets. Shouting abuse at anybody, giving the players advice [they cant hear you retard], swearing at opposition fans, being an alcoholic, wearing stone island/pretending to be a football hooligan are all common place among football fans. Its so pathetic it actually made me laugh even as a young 14 year old I could see these people and knew I did not want to have anything like their pathetic lives. Then look at the average football player.......most of them are probably pretty much illiterate and would all be in prison or on benefits if it wasnt for being able to kick a ball around. Such a useless sport, rant over.

Anyone with Stu Broad as his av shouldn't be taken seriously :beee: I support the Bulls and the Celtics in the NBA, btw. I've never been to the United Center or The Garden. It's stupid to expect me to fly all the way from India to watch them play in skin week-in, week-out :giggle: