Are urban Indians becoming excessively stupid?

Mariyam

But if he pretends that he is from Mumbai' date= speaks in Mumbai slang and buys MI merchandise to appear cool when it is absolutely clear that he doesn't have any connection with the place, then I would definitely say the same that I say about Indian football fans. Being a cricket lover for the love of the game or because the game fascinates you is one thing. Trying to pretend like someone you are not based on the team you "support" is what is looked down upon. :dance:
Now it seems like words of wisdom

Cringe worthy cases like these make Mariyam's case stronger. This is at Man U cafe in the city. WTF Yaar WTF f1mAudbaPZY&feature=player_embedded
Friggin retards. I have always maintained that Manchester United fans in India are mostly jobless retards who know nothing about the club but support it only coz it wins. But it was phun to see **** United lose :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:wall: :wall: Damn, Mariyam was right :((
Doesn't this stuff happen in Bangalore?
HAHAHAJAHAHAGAGAGhAHAHAGA ! :laugh: What do I do? Both my best frandz are hadh football crazy..koi upaye batayein? :((
Same here. Some of my very good friends became football fans in the last 2-3 years. Now they don't talk in terms of years and months, but seasons and leagues. There are games on weekends. There are games on Tuesday. There are tournaments in the summer months. Their lives revolve around the football calendar. You have to keep that in mind before meeting trying to talk to them.
Now it seems like words of wisdom
I've been screaming from the rooftops from ages. This is an unfortunate reality of our times. All this constant football talk gets to my nerves. A: Dude, did you see Ronaldo yesterday. B: Ya Dude, absolutely cool dude. What a goal. All of Headingly went crazy. C: No dude, Messi is the asli deal. ad nauseam :whack: Any one form the media here? What kind of TRPs do these football games get in the Metros? Comparable to IPL? Or to the Prime time Saas Bahu stuff?