India batting, not bowling, is going to sink the team this WC

You answered jack sh!t in post#5 ... it is nothing but a pathetic attempt to relocate the goal post.
That is what you say being a SRT bhakt which does not necessarily mean everyone will have the same interpretation.
If SRT plays for records he would have played in many a ODIs involving the minnows (which he didn't).
So basically you want him to break down? Even with in the confines of what a person likes they have to sometimes give it pass looking at the big picture if they have to gain in the long run be it Tendulkar or any other player in this day and age of non-stop cricket.
Hence you remain a pathetic troll that is also pwned.
Do not get so agitated. Take a deep breath my man. It does not matter what you think of me.
so the reason why he skipped a bunch of ODIs against the mighty BD,Zim and NZ last year was what :questionmark: Not that you have any shame to answer these questions but you never know .... And BTW that moniker you got should be changed to "I_Hate_SRT" or "FanaticSRTHater"
ur absolutely right BB' date=' he doesnt hate sachin fanatics... He hates Sachin :haha:[/quote']
but what happened to your "He plays for records wonly" theory ? :hysterical: Mods ... kindly do the needfull :pray:
I am surprised with BB in particular, Much senior poster to what we are and still 'Feeding The Troal' :icflove:
don't take my word on anything ... run it by the neutrals and see what they arrive at ... And you are not a neutral. .
I am not worried about that one bit.
I repeat you are a troll.
Am I or is it that you do not like what I have to say on certain things that lets you stoop down to name calling and as such which I am least bothered anyway.
Lets do this very very slowly .... If SRT is fit he will play the ODIs regardless of whether the team management wants him to rest of not as he likes records. This is what I understand from your post#3. If this is not what you intended kindly elaborate or re-word your post. Dhanyawaad in advance.
I thought he himself is part of the team management as MSD eluded to many a time when he said that from time to time he discusses with SRT on team compositions and other team matters with which I have no issues with by the way. Apart from that there is nothing for me to re-word whatsoever.
As good a player as he is the man likes his records. So rest assured he will never rest as long as he is fit. Take that out of the equation.
You really are clueless about Sachin are you not? Twenty one years… Not one, not two, not five, not even ten.. TWENTY ONE long years that man has given it all for the national team and we still have doubters like these. How is this even possible? Are you guys watching the same games that we do, or is there another Sachin Tendulkar in another dimension, who plays for records that you lot watch?
You really are clueless about Sachin are you not?
No I am not.
Twenty one years… Not one, not two, not five, not even ten.. TWENTY ONE long years that man has given it all for the national team and we still have doubters like these. How is this even possible? Are you guys watching the same games that we do, or is there another Sachin Tendulkar in another dimension, who plays for records that you lot watch?
What has 21 years of service to the national team got to do with a players liking for records. Big deal the man likes records in some people's estimates. So what? Stopping being so uptight I say. Besides what is so wrong in some one having a penchant for records as long as they have team interests in mind and contributes to the team. Even Tendulkar himself will appreciate that POV (Point of View) as long as he is not branded a record monger alone. To me it is these Sachin fanboys more than anything else that need to take a chill pill and let it go than get all testy at the very mention of something that is not to their liking about their god.

Guys, drop it. No point in discussing whether anyone likes the records or plays for records. IMO every professional player would like to have records against his/her name - that's just human nature. In fact I would be really worried if my team has any player who doesn't want to excel, keep on improving or not go for records. I would say this drive to excel, get better and go for records/landmarks is what seperates good players from great ones. At the highest level everyone is talented and I guess that's why Kambli and Tendulkar had such different career trajectories. Going for records/landmarks should be considered a compliment and not a negative. After all would you want to say "My team doesn't have any player who wants to excel and get into record books"?

What has 21 years of service to the national team got to do with a players liking for records. Big deal the man likes records in some people's estimates. So what? Stopping being so uptight I say. Besides what is so wrong in some one having a penchant for records as long as they have team interests in mind and contributes to the team. Even Tendulkar himself will appreciate that POV (Point of View) as long as he is not branded a record monger alone.
What an embarrassing retreat! I have seen people flip-flop between positions before, but never seen that happen in the same thread! You’re now making it sound as though you called Sachin a stat-hound in a positive sense - Like he goes for records only because the more he scores, the better it is for India and that his aspiration for numbers is only a by-product of his intent to win games for India. But that is simply not what you said here;
As good a player as he is the man likes his records. So rest assured he will never rest as long as he is fit. Take that out of the equation.
The obvious insinuation here is that Sachin is SOLELY driven by records and that the only reason why he continues to play is so that he can accumulate statistical milestones. There’s no reference of ‘team interests’ or ‘contribution to the team’ or any smoke-screen of that sort. Nor is there a comical reasoning that even Sachin will be happy to admit that he plays the game ALSO for numbers, like as though he has even said anything that would even remotely suggest anything along those lines. Next time, If you’re going to be critical about someone, at be consistent with your critique, instead of beating such a hasty retreat.
To me it is these Sachin fanboys more than anything else that need to take a chill pill and let it go than get all testy at the very mention of something that is not to their liking about their god.
I hate to break it you my dear Sir, the ‘Sachin fanboys’ (I am proud to say I am one of them) are not going to wavered from their admiration of their ‘God’ by some crazy, unfounded allegations. If anything, such allegations bring a smile on our faces. The only reason I even responded to your post was not because I ‘got testy at the very mention of something that is not to my liking about my GOD’, but because I am amazed that someone, ANYONE, can hold such an opinion of a cricketer, who is arguably the crown jewel of India’s sporting icons. If you don’t know that Sachin Tendulkar is India’s most committed cricketer who has given more for his country and team than most other sportspersons put together, then you don’t know anything.
What an embarrassing retreat! I have seen people flip-flop between positions before, but never seen that happen in the same thread! You’re now making it sound as though you called Sachin a stat-hound in a positive sense - Like he goes for records only because the more he scores, the better it is for India and that his aspiration for numbers is only a by-product of his intent to win games for India. But is simply not what you said here; The obvious insinuation here is that Sachin is SOLELY driven by records and that the only reason why he continues to play is so that he can accumulate statistical milestones. There’s no reference of ‘team interests’ or ‘contribution to the team’ or any smoke-screen of that sort. Nor is there a comical reasoning that even Sachin will be happy to admit that he plays the game ALSO for numbers, like as though he has even said anything that would even remotely suggest anything along those lines. Next time, If you’re going to be critical about someone, at be consistent with your critique, instead of beating such a hasty retreat. I hate to break it you my dear Sir, the ‘Sachin fanboys’ (I am proud to say I am one of them) are not going to wavered from their admiration of their ‘God’ by some crazy, unfounded allegations. If anything, such allegations bring a smile on our faces. The only reason I even responded to your post was not because I ‘got testy at the very mention of that something that is not to my liking about my GOD’, but because I am amazed that someone, ANYONE, can hold such an opinion of a cricketer, who is arguably the crown jewel of India’s sporting icons. If you don’t know that Sachin Tendulkar is India’s most committed cricketer who has given more for his country and team than most other sportspersons put together, then you don’t know anything.
That sums Up for me, Fantastic Post.