Quarter Finals Lineup

Guest BossBhai

SL-NZ could go either way since the game is not being played in SL. I believe that the SL board had requested for a game in Mumbai so that they could get used to the conditions before the final. :grin:
That will be better for Lanka. Just imagine if NZL win the toss in SL and bat first put up 270+...you are doomed. Here it will even steven for 100 overs.

Australia vs. India, Quarter Final? Very Possible How nightmarish would that be. Once India beats Windies and SAFRICA beats the two minnows, India will be second place. Should Pakistan beat Australia on Sunday, Pakistan will take 1st place, The winner of Newzealand/Srilanka will take 2nd place and Australia will be third place. A nightmare, yes indeed my indian friends,

How nightmarish would that be. Once India beats Windies and SAFRICA beats the two minnows, India will be second place. Should Pakistan beat Australia on Sunday, Pakistan will take 1st place, The winner of Newzealand/Srilanka will take 2nd place and Australia will be third place. A nightmare, yes indeed my indian friends,
not gonna happen.not unless you keep playing Kamran.n you think you batting can survive Lee,Tait n Johnson:hysterical:

Australia will want the prize in Group A, facing Bangladesh, though i doubt theyd be happy with facing their nemesis England should that end up being the matchup. Ofcourse if England beats Windies then Windies would have to Beat India not to end up 4th Hai, so many possibilities, mind spinning

Hussey is so overrated by Pakistanis. It is a classic case of people rating players solely based on what they've done against the team that they support. Talks that he is better than Lara is ridiculous. Top player in ODIs but he is a home town bully in tests. In fact, his record is very similar to Samaraweera but doesn't get anywhere as much negative attention.

Top player in ODIs but he is a home town bully in tests. In fact' date=' his record is very similar to Samaraweera but doesn't get anywhere as much negative attention.[/quote'] This is the case for some other Aussies too - Matthew Hayden and Michael Clarke both have been a lot more dominant at home than away (well, Clarke is overrated, period - an average of 46 in this era is nothing special at all, especially for a middle-order player)...this doesn't get mentioned anything like as much as similar records for Asian batsmen are.
Hussey is so overrated by Pakistanis. It is a classic case of people rating players solely based on what they've done against the team that they support. Talks that he is better than Lara is ridiculous. Top player in ODIs but he is a home town bully in tests. In fact, his record is very similar to Samaraweera but doesn't get anywhere as much negative attention.
+1 agreed
This is the case for some other Aussies too - Matthew Hayden and Michael Clarke both have been a lot more dominant at home than away (well' date=' Clarke is overrated, period - an average of 46 in this era is nothing special at all, especially for a middle-order player)...this doesn't get mentioned anything like as much as similar records for Asian batsmen are.[/quote'] True. Hayden was also a home town hero. 21 out of 30 tons at home I think. I remember all my friends were worried about Hayden before the 2005 Ashes and I told them that he will fail if the ball moves. He got worked over by Hoggard. The only country outside Australia where he has a good record is India. Clarke still has time so I'll wait and see. He was brilliant in the 2009 Ashes. I don't think that he will ever become a great player, though.
True. Hayden was also a home town hero. 21 out of 30 tons at home I think. I remember all my friends were worried about Hayden before the 2005 Ashes and I told them that he will fail if the ball moves. He got worked over by Hoggard. The only country outside Australia where he has a good record is India. Clarke still has time so I'll wait and see. He was brilliant in the 2009 Ashes. I don't think that he will ever become a great player, though.
nor will he become a great captain (if at all he becomes the captain after Pwnting)