The last group game: Ind vs WI pre-match talk

mastana

The last group game: Ind vs WI pre-match talk  

1. 1.

• India will win
    • West Indies will win

^ Id agree with that, Nehra is not exactly economical but much more of a threat than Munaf is simply because he can do a bit more with the ball.. he is still kinda getting back to fitness and Shastri and Ganguly were saying he needs overs in him. Hopefully the next macth will see an improved performance.

^I really don't hvae much of a problem with that either because while Munaf goes for less runs, nehra seems like he has more chances of taking wickets and I hold nothing against him for that last over - anyone else could also have gone for so many runs in such a high pressure situation.

^I really don't hvae much of a problem with that either because while Munaf goes for less runs' date=' nehra seems like he has more chances of taking wickets and I hold nothing against him for that last over - [b']anyone else could also have gone for so many runs in such a high pressure situation.
And remember ZK who bowled well overall had 17 taken off of an over a few overs earlier though he bowled a brilliant 49th over which raised the hopes of a win.

I don't think we will have two left hander medium pace bowlers in the next match.. It'll be Zak and Munna..Dhoni needs to start using Kohli's slow medium pace bowling. He can bowl and has been bowling in IPL. No harm in having him for couple of overs and see how it goes. Thora flexible ho ja Dhoni bhaiyya..Don't be so inflexible. You have enough resources at your disposal.. I say, ask Sachin to bowl couple of leg spinners (if he is ready).

Raina will get his head caved in by Kemar' date=' cant wait. Or he might get his stumps knocked down first, either way massive fail.[/quote'] Kemar on chennai pitch.. Dhoni will slice and dice him into half. This is one pitch where Dhoni gets going from the get go. May be because it was his home ground for the IPL.