Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

we have seen such topics being discussed on various forums and the one common thing which I notice is that Men( Especially Indians) try there extra bit to sound as liberalized as possible for the sake of creating fake impressions but am yet to find a single friend of mine ( personally) speaking in the same tone , almost everyone irrespective of sexual experience or not expects a virgin wife .

we have seen such topics being discussed on various forums and the one common thing which I notice is that Men( Especially Indians) try there extra bit to sound as liberalized as possible for the sake of creating fake impressions but am yet to find a single friend of mine ( personally) speaking in the same tone ' date=' almost everyone irrespective of sexual experience or not expects a virgin wife .[/quote'] Interesting observation. My question was specific to marraige, not just premarital sex. I think the arranged marraige system has automatic disqualifiers such as ex boyfriends and relationships. One has to go outside this societal norm to marry a non virgin. I find that a lot of guys do come back to their traditions when its time to get married.