Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Glad I am able to do that :hatsoff: where did you park your favorite word - HATERS :giggle: The whole word hates and conspires against Harbhajan the saint
Not whole world. Its easy to tell. I didnt call lord a hater. Haters are one who go on like broken record and never admit when they are wrong and go in hiding when the player performs and not congratulate the player. Baiters who accept they were wrong are not haters in my books. Yuvi shut many up. Bhajji will too..No worries:)
Not whole world. Its easy to tell. I didnt call lord a hater. Haters are one who go on like broken record and never admit when they are wrong and go in hiding Baiters who accept they were wrong are not haters in my books. Yuvi shut many up. Bhajji will too..No worries:)
good on ya.I think you got my stance.I've nothing against Bhajji but if we play 3 seamers I'd choose Ashwin.we disagree on that but lets see lets hope whoever or both play win the match for India:two_thumbs_up:
good on ya.I think you got my stance.I've nothing against Bhajji but if we play 3 seamers I'd choose Ashwin.we disagree on that but lets see lets hope whoever or both play win the match for India:two_thumbs_up:
Fair nuff. I admitted in other thread that I was wrong on ashwin and he done well in the two games. but i will still have him as the second spinner in this worldcup cuz bhajji is more experienced and a proven match winner from the past and PRESSURE will be crucial in semifinal. Lets see what both do against pak...best of luck to both.

Thanks for recognizing me as Darter's HATER There is another word which educated folks use for it - critics offcourse I don't except you to know that, so dont worry Its not about shutting or opening up Players will get criticized when they don't perform, praised when they perform. It happens with every player not only to your brethrens Yuvi and Bhajji. Its hard to understand, for blinded trolls like you.

Not whole world. Its easy to tell. I didnt call lord a hater. Haters are one who go on like broken record and never admit when they are wrong and go in hiding when the player performs and not congratulate the player. Baiters who accept they were wrong are not haters in my books. Yuvi shut many up. Bhajji will too..No worries:)
Thanks for recognizing me as Darter's HATER There is another word which educated folks use for it - critics offcourse I don't except you to know that, so dont worry Its not about shutting or opening up Players will get criticized when they don't perform, praised when they perform. It happens with every player not only to your brethrens Yuvi and Bhajji. Its hard to understand, for blinded trolls like you.
You back up your match winners in the most important tournament and not ask them to be dropped and call them NAMES LIKE PREGNANT, YUSELESS, PARANTHA CHUCKER , DARTBHAJAN ETC THen you are not critic, you are a hater. EVER SEEN ME CALL ANY INDIAN PLAYERS ANY NAME? YUP COME AGAIN IDIOT.

I care a damn about what you do and how you call players. Keep your definition of hater going on.. Stop this match winner bullshit in every post. Let me know which of the 7 matches he won and then we talk. Calling them names is not a crime anywhere, not in ICF, happens with every player, Its common in sports, so :finger:

You back up your match winners in the most important tournament and not ask them to be dropped and call them NAMES LIKE PREGNANT, YUSELESS, PARANTHA CHUCKER , DARTBHAJAN ETC THen you are not critic, you are a hater. EVER SEEN ME CALL ANY INDIAN PLAYERS ANY NAME? YUP COME AGAIN IDIOT.
I care a damn about what you do and how you call players. Keep your definition of hater going on.. Stop this match winner bullshit in every post. Let me know which of the 7 matches he won and then we talk. Calling them names is not a crime anywhere, not in ICF, happens with every player, Its common in sports, so :finger:
There are many other players who havent won a game for India in this worldcup. Sure, calling a hater a hater is not a crime anywhere either.:finger::finger: Lasst but not least, I will boogie from this thread sicne as they say...never argue with an idiot cuz they will drag you to their level.

Good riddance :dance: Now this thread can have meaningful discussion than the bhajji bhajans

There are many other players who havent won a game for India in this worldcup. Sure, calling a hater a hater is not a crime anywhere either.:finger::finger: Lasst but not least, I will boogie from this thread sicne as they say...never argue with an idiot cuz they will drag you to their level.

Pitch at Mohali will improve: Curator Mohali: The wicket at the PCA stadium here is likely to behave better then the previous match, when West Indies play Ireland in a Group B encounter of the cricket World Cup on Friday, said curator Daljeet Singh. "It was raining prior to the South Africa-Netherlands match (on Mar 3) and we had to prepare the wicket earlier than required and had to keep it covered. However, there has been plenty of sunshine during this week and we can expect the wicket to be harder and better," Singh told PTI here today. He said that it will be a "typical Mohali wicket" with good carry and bounce. "We will ensure that the wicket does not have too much of lateral movement and spin. It's important to keep grass on the wicket. There will be good pace and bounce, though our aim is to cut off too much movement. The grass will be brownish while the outfield will be fast," Singh said. Unlike in the last game, the weather here is expected to be pleasant on Friday, according to the Met department. For the upcoming match, the pitch used will be the one on which the Punjab and Tamil Nadu under-19 teams played recently. "For the semifinals (on March 30), we will be using either of the two tracks on which the league matches are played," Singh informed. http://cricketnext.in.com/news/pitch-at-mohali-will-improve-curator/55205-13.html

Sorry but neither team has an advantage over each other. India has a good batting line-up and decent bowling and Pakistan has a good bowling line-up and decent batting line-up. What we need is a Batting wicket and from there it is all about who plays better on the day. Either way this game is too close to call right now and the result will be decided on the final ball no doubt.

The match will essentially be of two halves. With Indian bowling and Pak batting, who is the less crappier of the two. With Pak bowling and Indian batting, who is the better of the two ! The first one would be a Damage Control session. The second one shall be a skill heavy session. Probably the best bowling of the world cup against its best batting. The danger here for India is: 1) Ashwin may no longer be able to open the bowling. 2) Yuvraj Singh may be rendered useless. We would need enough backup to fill these two gaps. Plus the same batting as we had against Aussies to make sure we last the full 50 overs at full throttle.
Excellent post! :hatsoff: Although I believe Yuvraj holds the key when it comes to bowling. Just a gut feeling I am getting right now.
Sorry but neither team has an advantage over each other. India has a good batting line-up and decent bowling and Pakistan has a good bowling line-up and decent batting line-up. What we need is a Batting wicket and from there it is all about who plays better on the day. Either way this game is too close to call right now and the result will be decided on the final ball no doubt.
Difference between Indian batting line up and Pakistan batting line up is much much much larger than Difference between Pakistan bowling line up and Indian bowling line up. FIelding. India is superior with the inclusion of Raina.
Excellent post! :hatsoff: Although I believe Yuvraj holds the key when it comes to bowling. Just a gut feeling I am getting right now.
Your fears are not misplaced because you guys have a history against left arm spinners. Yuvraj himself almost won a test match with his left arm spin against Pakistan.
Encouraging signs about the pitch' date='the harder and bouncier the better against pakistan.I would seriously consider 3 pacers but nehra and Sree have failed to click in a single match the whole WC.[/quote'] Only guy i have seen extracting bounce is Ishant sharma in our line up. Everyone else relies either on seam or swing.