Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with boasting. You do it with your batting and we at our bowling :winky:
We don't.. even if we do.. even if we are called.. it is backed by... Dhoni 5933 runs 48.23 avge Viru 7722 runs 35.26 avge Gauti 3949 runs 40.29 avge Kohli 1910 runs 45.47 avge Raina 2677 runs 35.22 avge Tendulkar 18008 runs 45.13 avge Yuvraj 8030 runs 37.69 avge If you have this line up.. Pakistan fans would have 24/7/365 orgasm. We don't do that.
We don't.. even if we do.. even if we are called.. it is backed by... Dhoni 5933 runs 48.23 avge Viru 7722 runs 35.26 avge Gauti 3949 runs 40.29 avge Kohli 1910 runs 45.47 avge Raina 2677 runs 35.22 avge Tendulkar 18008 runs 45.13 avge Yuvraj 8030 runs 37.69 avge If you have this line up.. Pakistan fans would have 24/7/365 orgasm. We don't do that.
But they folded meekly in front of a young bowling attack in the CT'09 match:hmmm: How did the stats help you there I wonder?

I think it's going to be a battle of nerves and that is where India is going to score. Indian players have the experience, nerves and professional attitude to handle pressure situations compared to Pakistani players who are more passionate and emotional. Additionally, the Indian captain is a far more balanced and efficient captain than Afridi in pressure situations and adverse conditions. He has loads of patience and innovative tricks compared to Afridi who panics when in trouble.

But they folded meekly against a young bowling attack in the CT'09 match:hmmm: How did the stats help you there I wonder?
But your bowling power house was creamed all over by our tailender in Dambulla.. :cantstop:. Your hope is based on the theory "Anyone can lose to anyone". Imagine NZ fan saying "your bowling sucks because you gave away 100 runs in 4.5 overs" based on one match.
But they folded meekly in front of a young bowling attack in the CT'09 match:hmmm: How did the stats help you there I wonder?
If you are going to cite individual matches, do you want to explain how Tendulkar and India humiliating your "phaaaaaaaaasht" attack of Wasim, Waqar and Akhtar in the 2003 World Cup game stacks up with your gloating in the "bowling paaaaawerhouse" thread every once in a while that your sorry team wins a game? In the 2003 World Cup game "How did the stats help you there I wonder?" eh?

We back our team based on a sound logic. Sure we could lose. But 100 out of 100 i would back this Indian side to run Pakistan ragged. But Pakistan fans pin their hopes on some miracles. Only reason i am worried is because we were not comprehensive against minnows. Netherlands and Ireland.. against both teams we had hiccups. Pakistan being another minnow.. there could be jitters.

I think it's going to be a battle of nerves and that is where India is going to score. Indian players have the experience' date=' nerves and professional attitude to handle pressure situations compared to Pakistani players who are more passionate and emotional. Additionally, the Indian captain is a far more balanced and efficient captain than Afridi in pressure situations and adverse conditions. He has loads of patience and innovative tricks compared to Afridi who panics when in trouble.[/quote'] +++++
But your bowling power house was creamed all over by our tailender in Dambulla.. :cantstop:. Your hope is based on the theory "Anyone can lose to anyone". Imagine NZ fan saying "your bowling sucks because you gave away 100 runs in 4.5 overs" based on one match.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Your bowling is very average. Stop living in myth you have great bowling. If you dont believe me go check the rankings. Your bowlers records are pathetic!
And the cycle starts again:giggle:. By your logic, South Africa won yesterday because they have better ranked players:winky: Who gives a damn about that lol

Oh! So many threads have been randomly merged! Anyways, RE: Pak PoV: Strategy to beat Ind No Pak PoV thread is complete without the man to man comparison of the bowling attacks (**rett once again steps into the shoes of Pak fans**) Bowling attack comparison: Green :--D vs Blue :(( 1. Gul vs Zak ----> Green :--D (since this is Pak PoV :winky: ) 2. Akthar vs Munna ----> Green :--D 3. Ajmal vs Ashwin ----> Green :--D 4. Hafeez vs Bhajji -----> Tie, Blue :(( (there was a thread saying this or even Hafeez > Bhajji, iirc) 5. Afridi vs Yuvi ----> Green :--D 6. Razzaq vs Blue's 6th bowler ----> Green :--D So Green has 5 ----> :--D, on top of that Ind's most experienced spinner is as good as Hafeez so Ind gets one :(( Based on that, we can deduce (Lahori Logic) that Ind has little chance and Pak is the overwhelming fav :P

We boast our batting becoz they score runs but you boast your bowling becoz they bowl phassstttt ' date='as its pretty evident they dont pick as many wickets as a bowling powarhouse should take :cantstop:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: