So, are you ABSOLUTELY PUMPED UP for the IPL

punjabi_khota

There are young players who want to make it big in the future. often they have used IPL to strike out. that's a big feature of all the 3 editions. anyway as long Mi loses badly and u r not happy, i am happy.
:nono: :nono: although I'm not really interested in IPL, it would be nice to see mumbai Indians go one better than last season.

There are young players who want to make it big in the future. often they have used IPL to strike out. that's a big feature of all the 3 editions. anyway as long Mi loses badly and u r not happy, i am happy.
Schadenfreude. Well, if you must know. IPL is much more than just cricket. I go to the games with my friends, soak in the atmosphere, cheer , chants, dance etc etc etc. Cricket is just the excuse. MI losing wouldn't make me sad at all. The finals will still be held in Mumbai. :P My emotional involvement with cricket is only limited to ODIs. So nice try, but try again.
You dont need a leave to watch an IPL game. The games start at 8 PM IST which is usually the time most people come back from work. Unless you are talking about people living abroad.
Well most people get done by 8pm. And traveling in Indian cities is time consuming. You always have to leave office early, shift work to the next day etc. This is something I've not experienced as I've only started working from last August, but this what everyone has told me.

LOL @ people here acting as if its blasphemous to say they watch IPL. Agreed IPL is not serious cricket like World Cup or test matches but its entertaining, fast paced and fun to watch and an opportunity to watch some great international players and young Indian talent. I'll take it any day over the mind numbingly boring news channel crap or the daily serials and reality shows.

I think I'll slowly warm to the IPL. Will take a bit of time though. I did like the previous editions of the IPL (except for the relentless product-flogging by the commentators). The irritant now is that I've got to start figuring out who's in which team, all over again. That itself will take quite some time. Anyway, right now, am very much in WC hangover mode. And not in a mood to get out of it. :-)

I lost interest in IPL after the first season just like Prison Break :cantstop: I'll probably watch a few games here and there but just for funzz and stufffzz
Konsi team will you support lalluu jiiii:icflove::icflove: