MSD is un-stoppable: CSK definitely winning IPL4

Roshanrocks

Sappa prediction. Predicting that dhoni's team will win day before the final in chennai is like predicting "you will get wet when you stand under the rain" .
Did you do that? No Being a first time forummer, Ponka deserve some credit. It's like you hit a century on a debut. :yay:

:laugh: i did a wikipedia search for Dhoni and i got this....
Dhoni or Doni (Dhivehi: ދޯނި pronounced Dōni) is a multi-purpose sail boat with a motor or lateen sails that is used in the Maldives. It is handcrafted and its use within the multi-island nation has been very important. A dhoni resembles a dhow, a traditional Arab sailing vessel

MSD’s captaincy philosophy seems to be – ‘You’re here by your own merit. You figure things out for yourself… BUT, if you screw up, I will step-in and take charge..’. And it is this kind of approach that seems to have empowered his players to rise above their limitations. I think I’d go the extent of saying that even Sachin seems to have a lot more relaxed attitude on the field which seems to have rubbed off on his batting and the result is there for all to see. Ever since MSD took over the captaincy of the Indian team, Sachin’s batting graph has simply gone through the roof.

MSD’s captaincy philosophy seems to be – ‘You’re here by your own merit. You figure things out for yourself… BUT, if you screw up, I will step-in and take charge..’. And it is this kind of approach that seems to have empowered his players to rise above their limitations. I think I’d go the extent of saying that even Sachin seems to have a lot more relaxed attitude on the field which seems to have rubbed off on his batting and the result is there for all to see. Ever since MSD took over the captaincy of the Indian team, Sachin’s batting graph has simply gone through the roof.
:hail: :hmmm: :idea: