Mayank Agarwal : Next Superstar : Performance watch thread

Roshanrocks

Believe me or not, I have been following this guy from U19 days... Even then I told in those threads that he will be in Indian colors soon.. The guy plays fearlessly...The thing about our current cricket team and generation is that we are the most agressive team in the world. Every player can win the match on their own and let me telll ya, Mayank Agarwal is the only other guy I see beside S.Tiwary from new comers who can fit into our agressive and strong team...

Arey...kitni bar outside off pe edge marta hai...wide slip mein catching practice dhega. He has to pick and choose his attacking shots. Don't go for Viru style. Play with your own style and create your own identity.

I don't get it...Yesterday Aniruddha played a nice knock and people thought he was playing because of his father and criticised him and today this guy looked totally ordinary against RP and Sreeshanth and weconsider hm the next big thing...I will agree when I see Mayank Aggarwal smashing the likes of Steyn,Southee,Tatit and other good pacers in this tourney

I don't get it...Yesterday Aniruddha played a nice knock and people thought he was playing because of his father and criticised him and today this guy looked totally ordinary against RP and Sreeshanth and weconsider hm the next big thing...I will agree when I see Mayank Aggarwal smashing the likes of Steyn' date='Southee,Tatit and other good pacers in this tourney[/quote'] I concur.. we jump the gun too soon before even seeing their ability against better bowlers. Vinay kumar cut him into half atleast more than one occasion.