South Africans make an impact

julianlev

no clue, hoping for Botha got the experience and a better player then people give him credit for just ask Deccan Chargers
If Tahir and Petersen bowl well then Botha may even have to sit out - as it happened in the WC. So how could he be named Captain. I think ABDV is the best option to take South African cricket forward. Fantastic batsman and a level headed guy and young also.

Maybe, really would be a shame if your Indian players got overshadowed by foreigners so close after the world cup now wouldnt it? and before you make with the humour, dont forget who tripped you up in the group stages did I say that out loud? :angelic:
don't get too worked man. It was joke. I like ABV and company.

Please forgive, I just get really tired of hearing the same old line really, good luck in the tournament ... who are you backing?
A.B was with us the Delhi team though season 1 and 3 he wasnt that good for us but il miss him and Gambhir.I hope u support my team Delhi how do u rate Roelof Vandermerve i think that its not a great pick for us .

A.B was with us the Delhi team though season 1 and 3 he wasnt that good for us but il miss him and Gambhir.I hope u support my team Delhi how do u rate Roelof Vandermerve i think that its not a great pick for us .
Last time I saw Roelf playing in the domestic competition he was a dynamo getting him out was always a top priority for any team playing against him don't know how he'll do on the sub-continenet

SA players are top class. ABDV is the bigger and better Rossco :icflove:
ABDV is far far ahead of Taylor. Problem with Taylor is that he has a liking for the leg side and goes for too many heaves across the line. When it comes off it looks good but more often than not he will be found out by good bowlers. ABDV on the other hand is a class act and doesn't have too many weaknesses, can play all round the wkt and is equally comfortable against both spin & pace.

A.B is awesome Player. When he is batting i never leave T.V . I just love his style & hitting abilities aswell. Those asking for Roeluf Vad Der Merwe. He will be the Force for :dd: this IPL 4. But i am afraid that :dd: have missed a trick in picking Indian players. Even :rcb: had Van Der Merve but was mostly sitting o bench so make sure u play him as many games as possible. A.B what a wonderful innings u played yesterday mate. :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up:

@julianlev Albie is always good for us. Always contributes either with bat or ball. Still cant understand why SA left him out of world cup squad. P.S. Can Du Plesis play big shots or is he Ravindra Jadeja type player? Also heard he is a better fielder than De villiers .Is it true?

@julianlev Albie is always good for us. Always contributes either with bat or ball. Still cant understand why SA left him out of world cup squad. P.S. Can Du Plesis play big shots or is he Ravindra Jadeja type player? Also heard he is a better fielder than De villiers .Is it true?
Faf can certainly play big shots, but he's also a clever worker of the ball into field gaps He's a good fielder, but De Villiers is the best in SA