If you were given a chance to play for an IPL team.. which one you would pick ?

vvvslaxman

Silly thread. First of all, it does not even matter, it is not like if a player who wants to play for Team A, will not at all play Team B who bidded higher price. But generally, I would to make this preference. 1. Birthplace( idiotic to support some other team when you are born/represents other team)

Silly thread. First of all, it does not even matter, it is not like if a player who wants to play for Team A, will not at all play Team B who bidded higher price. But generally, I would to make this preference. 1. Birthplace( idiotic to support some other team when you are born/represents other team)
What if you were born in a place where there are no teams.. say Ahmedabad.

What if you were born in a place where there are no teams.. say Ahmedabad.
Well, the whole idea is you need to support your own team where you have actually lived/born there. 1st if birth place, then you have got to support them. Then you have working place or places where you lived for some time. The reason is there are far too many fans who do not even support their own team but rather some other teams due to their favorite players which is a relative concept compared with a permanent birthplace. Of course, if you still unable to find any real connection with any team, then rightfully support the team with your favorite players.

okay.. it is not about support .... it is about which dressing room you would prefer to be. Forget about support. I am cnot from Mumbai. but i would definitely prefer to be in Mumbai Indian camp.
this is a wrong theory form a player's point of view. A player would want to play for team where he could get more opportunities to show his talent and get to play and more games, not for a team which is already full of international players and where there is no room for anyone to come in the 11 unless and until there is a non-consequential match and they try to give chance to some new players.