THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

he is double crossing you :headshake:. I appeal to all punjabis on ICF to boycott the gaddar and sign a petition for his ban. :deal:
gaddaar would someone else.I know a Noidan who supports CSK n not DD:((

gaddaar would someone else.I know a Noidan who supports CSK n not DD:((
:headshake: That would be like a Haryanvi not supporting Punjab which is fine. The day Noida gets an IPL team, my 100% support would be to them, plus I live in Chennai But this gaddar I am talking about lives right in the heart of Punajb - just thaali me khata hai ussi mein chhedd karta hai He makes fun of Punjabis in front of people from other rival teams, social boycott is the only answer :agree:

:headshake: That would be like a Haryanvi not supporting Punjab which is fine. The day Noida gets an IPL team, my 100% support would be to them, plus I live in Chennai But this gaddar I am talking about lives right in the heart of Punajb - just thaali me khata hai ussi mein chhedd karta hai He makes fun of Punjabis in front of people from other rival teams, social boycott is the only answer :agree:
going to see match on 6th :P

:hysterical::hysterical:

would come when cricinfo decides to add its own teams to the Fantasy League :nice:

Noida has a team: Delhi Daredevills.thats as close as you'll ever get:agree: