You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

Jazzy B lg_ghugian.jpg Landono Patola chand kolo puch paveh teria to puch dekhde si jehde teinu una sareya tu puch 2 tere lukh ne oho oho tere lukh ne ni kair machaya canadeh vich galan hundia londono patola ik aya pinda de vich galan hundia londono patola ik aya surrey di vich galan hundia and Ghuggian da joda [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVm0SPvFlqk]Ghugian Da Jora Jazzy B classic - YouTube[/ame] LOL...Jazzy B and his funky hairstyle in the 90s but songs were awesome :dance:

Suzuki Samurai - No problem bike.
Owned it...All my college life.....Wanted a Suzuki Shogun though but Still terrific pickup...Most of my friends had Hero Honda Splendor because it gave better mileage but they wanted to borrow Samurai for its pickup.

@dk sorry but I don't think that's even a word. It doesn't even make sense when I consider it as a new word that I don't know about. Show me a usage from anywhere, literature, movie, TV, newspaper. Also when was the last time advertising used anything other than colloquial, everyday language?
Hindi is not even my mother tongue. :facepalm:

@dk sorry but I don't think that's even a word. It doesn't even make sense when I consider it as a new word that I don't know about. Show me a usage from anywhere, literature, movie, TV, newspaper. Also when was the last time advertising used anything other than colloquial, everyday language?
A jeweller has paarkhi nazar as he can parakh a stone and tell whether it is genuine using just his eye-sight. You and I wont. On the other hand, I have paarkhi nazar when I look at an analysis

Loved the 90's ... From the OP, I experienced, loved or enjoyed the following: 1-4, 7-8, 12,13, 18-44, 47-53, 56,57, 60-66, 68-71, 73-75. YES, I HAD A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE THROUGHOUT THE LIST. LOVED Duck Tales too (In Hindi). Would never miss a episode.

Loved the 90's ... From the OP, I experienced, loved or enjoyed the following: 1-4, 7-8, 12,13, 18-44, 47-53, 56,57, 60-66, 68-71, 73-75. YES, I HAD A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE THROUGHOUT THE LIST. LOVED Duck Tales too (In Hindi). Would never miss a episode.
Followed by Talesspin :two_thumbs_up:.....Hate the unkal schcrooge by lewey,hewey,dewey though in the Hindi version

Followed by Talesspin :two_thumbs_up:.....Hate the unkal schcrooge by lewey' date='hewey,dewey though in the Hindi version[/quote'] You joking, Thats the Best ... The extended Scrooooogggge ... Awww, even though I have all the episodes on my laptop but watching it on DD those days had a different effect.