&%*&%& Balaji

Texy

that's rich coming from a fan whose team solely depends on one man despite having big ticket players...bit of a reflection from early 90s national team set up & O please check the expire tag on that humor barrage
No, that comes from the fan of a team that ruled this season of IPL staying at the top of the table 80% of the time. All the teams in the play off have played that team this season and guess what- they have lost. Someone says one-man, someone says four-men. But the fact remains that we kicked ass when the other top three teams played against us.

No' date=' that comes from the fan of a team that ruled this season of IPL staying at the top of the table 80% of the time. All the teams in the play off have played that team this season and guess what- they have lost. Someone says one-man, someone says four-men. But the fact remains that we kicked ass when the other top three teams played against us.[/quote'] Agreed, Mumbai are the best.

Balaji was pretty unlucky. Most of the fours Franklin hit were edges but he should have bowled better. Too many full tosses and especially the last one was a nice juicy waist high full toss that's headed nowhere other than the stands. But I hope he gets picked again for the next game.

that's rich coming from a fan whose team solely depends on one man despite having big ticket players...bit of a reflection from early 90s national team set up
:confused: All I am saying is that its unfair to be harsh on Balaji for 1 bad over. That too when some of the 4s that Franklin hit were lucky shots off the edges. I'm sure one bad over doesn't call for an expletive laden thread title to a player who has served your team well this season.
& O please check the expire tag on that humor barrage
Oh, don't bother. There is a threshold minimum IQ required to understand those jokes. Yours will have to be multiplied by a factor of 5 and you'll still fall just short of that threshold. Right!

what a pathetic display by franklin. all edges and only one shot in front of the wicket. if it had been a csk batsman, you would have seen four glorious boundaries by proper cricketing shots . this fluke win has no credibility with me. the worst 21 run over i have ever seen. huh? doesn't the same apply for your team ? :haha: MI supporters seem to be living in wonderland fooled by this fluke win. i can't see MI fluking two days in a row.
More than Franklin I would blame Balaji for that. Even a dunce would know that full tosses are the easiest to hit at the death and he served up 6 juicy full tosses. In case of a normal delivery the edges wont go for 4s easily but it can only happen in full tosses. Even a slight edge in a full toss would go for a 4. So, Franklin did not do much but Balaji served up the platter for Franklin to edge.

my point proven again. csk batsmen showed how its really done. yesterday's incredible hitting in the final 10 overs shud make any team shudder about facing us in Ko's. A sharp contrast to the 21 runs fluked out by franklin and co. oh Any impartial observer would agree that was an eye sore ! Mi and its four man crew deserve to exit today for such low quality cricket .i am fully supporting kkr today.

Obviously CSK's hitting were far better than MI. But its the outcome that counts more than anything else. Also the fact that CSK were given length balls and full tosses too doesn't prove me wrong. But this is what to expect from a quality player like Raina, how can one compare Raina with a Franklin ? Anyways, its not the time to reflect on those things, its time to focus on today's game :icflove: