How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

Agar puppy ki amma ko yaad karne ki naubat aa gayi toh Chota ya bada koi bhi puppy lene ki zaroorat nahi hai. Apne hi Bhai behen se kaam chalao. Amma bhi hongi sambhaalne ke liye If it comes to the point where you want to make the puppy's mother remember, then it doesnt matter, whether it is big or small, because there is no need to get a puppy. Make use of your brothers/sisters. Your mother will be there to take care of them also. :rofl: I laughed while translating this

:two_thumbs_up:y black labs should be avoided?any particular reasons?
generally black coated dogs, esp the american breeds, shld be avoided in chennai. they get dehydrated nd drool a lot in summers. if u r able to keep him indoors with a/c, u can get one. :D

Agar puppy ki amma ko yaad karne ki naubat aa gayi toh Chota ya bada koi bhi puppy lene ki zaroorat nahi hai. Apne hi Bhai behen se kaam chalao. Amma bhi hongi sambhaalne ke liye If it comes to the point where you want to make the puppy's mother remember, then it doesnt matter, if big or small, because there is no need to get a puppy. Make use of your brothers/sisters. Your mother will be there to take care of them also. :rofl: I laughed while translating this
:hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

I want to purchase a German Shepherd. :hmmm:
The only time I met one was 2 years back, he was really old so obviously mellowed down. veryyyy sweeeet:icflove:
Looking for dogs to play with it and make it happy:two_thumbs_up:
I am going to get a dog surely but confused about the breed
both are super friendly and fun to play with:two_thumbs_up: labs are just a lil more hyper, whereas golden retrievers are a calm. dono purrfect choice, cant go wronggg:dance:

^ you should totallly get that asap!! doesnt matter how huge he is or dangerous, because beta tou beta hi rehta hai maa ki nazar mein :nice: puppy ho ya pupppa khilana tou godi mein hi even when he is 65kgs :nice:

Had a Pet Lizard once in my Ancestral Village....Was always in the Indian Style Toilet right above the commode....Sacrificed many a nature calls to avoid scaring it.....That is called sacrificing for your pet
:haha: Forget 3rd degree torture, chipkalis should be used to make those hardcore criminals confess.