How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

There are lot of peacocks around. They are the new crows. Both are running away to the backyard when no one is there' date=' and chances are there for peacocks to attack them. [b']A peacock killed one puppy in my friend's home. :(( And it's a crime, if we touch the national bird. :((
What???? A peacock can kill a puppy?

What???? A peacock can kill a puppy?
Yeah, I underestimated the peacock. But I saw a peacock attacking a desi dog without provocation. They mistake the puppies for a rodent. Don, the GSD can hold its own as it has grown teeth. Nikki, the ret is my worry becoz it didn't have sharp teeth and no claws. Have to keep them safe until they grow up a bit.

Detanator.. Loved the picss!! Don and Nikki are awesome!! Had a GS puppy back in India..Left him to neighbours when we were going to Vaishno Devi.. When we came back, he was half dead and sick..Died in a week... My dad who was a totally anti-dog person loved him so much that after my GS died, he didn't have the courage to buy one more dog as our family was in shock for a month...

Yeah' date=' I underestimated the peacock. But I saw a peacock attacking a desi dog without provocation. They mistake the puppies for a rodent. Don, the GSD can hold its own as it has grown teeth. Nikki, the ret is my worry becoz it didn't have sharp teeth and no claws. Have to keep them safe until they grow up a bit.[/quote'] Yea, man. Take care of them.

Detanator.. Loved the picss!! Don and Nikki are awesome!! Had a GS puppy back in India..Left him to neighbours when we were going to Vaishno Devi.. When we came back, he was half dead and sick..Died in a week... My dad who was a totally anti-dog person loved him so much that after my GS died, he didn't have the courage to buy one more dog as our family was in shock for a month...
That's so sad. My dad hated dogs until I bought our Lab. He now loves him like anything.

Thank you. :icflove: I thought that the world came to end, when Raja (rajapalayam breed ) died. he was like my brother as we grew up togather. I totally understand ur loss bro. P.s: my brother is also a gymaholic. I m future gym freak. :ohyeah:

Thank you. :icflove: I thought that the world came to end, when Raja (rajapalayam breed ) died. he was like my brother as we grew up togather. I totally understand ur loss bro. P.s: my brother is also a gymaholic. I m future gym freak. :ohyeah:
Yeah when our german shepherd died the house was totally gloomy,Even though we brought a new German shepherd pup We could not take the loss .I had a peacock when i was a child I used to leave it in the garden and one day it went to somebody else house and the Bastards stole it and sold it.

Yeah when our german shepherd died the house was totally gloomy' date='Even though we brought a new German shepherd pup We could not take the loss .I had a peacock when i was a child I used to leave it in the garden and one day it went to somebody else house and the Bastards stole it and sold it.[/quote'] :sad: The peacocks aren't rare anymore. Their population is exploded and they are everywhere like crows. tell those ppl to come to coimbatore and they can get a truck full of peacocks.

I got GSD ...that is the reason I'm not even posting here Damn these guys need time 24x7 :-)
They wake u up at 3 am, hard to wash them, hard to make them eat or poop, turn u into a janitor, want to play all the time, and allow u to sleep at 12 midnight. Thank god they sleep at late morning so that we can go outside. But that's like looking after a baby. :icflove: