How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

THISSSSSSSSSS None of them have ever had any interaction with any kutta they are so phattu and try to act all cool ki 'ughh i just dont like dogssss'.. please guys we know they scare you, its ok to say mujhe darr lagta hai:two_thumbs_up:
so one either loves them or is scared of them by that logic I'm scared of SRK.No I'm not talking about Aamir's dog

so one either loves them or is scared of them by that logic I'm scared of SRK.No I'm not talking about Aamir's dog
im talking about most people i know, they go like oh i dont like i dont like whenever a dog approaches them (for lovingzzz:icflove:), theyre all get him away :whine:

They are exactly like babies :icflove: Now post some pics :orderorder:
he is with vet today..they will monitor him to see which disease he has :(( hopefully he will get strong soon and i will post lots of pics it looks like ur GSD just a lot smaller :--D

i love dogs my cousin has rottweiler not well trained but im the only outsider he likes :giggle: why the **** do u hate dogs? :omg:
Can't pinpoint a reason,I just find them annoying:dontknow: maybe the neighbour's dog that wakes me up early morning by barking continously is one of the reasons:--D My whole family hates them,so maybe its genetic :hmmm:

Can't pinpoint a reason,I just find them annoying:dontknow: maybe the neighbour's dog that wakes me up early morning by barking continously is one of the reasons:--D My whole family hates them,so maybe its genetic :hmmm:
hmm or maybe u never had any pet ? does any of ur friend or near by family have pet ? trust me they are awesome once u become friends with them