How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

its best if u take it out 3 times my dog is to small for that right now but this is my 2nd dog earlier it used to play with us all the time in park and no most of times street dogs dont do anything my cousin's rottweiler attacks them tough:hysterical: and he is handful to control and can pull fully grown man if he wants to but that is badly trained dog of breed which is already very hard to control.. u should take them out after eating its best each breed has different needs.. GSD loves excercise while some other breeds would be fine with one walk
dogs exercise?like pushups and all?:blink:

Even though I like dogs and want to own one, I am told that having a dog in the household is a significant commitment. And any activity that has the words ‘commitment’, ‘responsibility’, ‘accountability’ in it is not something I am took keen on. :((

Even though I like dogs and want to own one' date=' I am told that having a dog in the household is a significant commitment. And any activity that has the words ‘commitment’, ‘responsibility’, ‘accountability’ in it is not something I am took keen on. :(([/quote'] i did not post at all while he was around :giggle: they are like babies deto put is aptly :--D

yes' date='animals that arent useful for humans,belong to the jungle imo[/quote'] :dito: The only thing I like about animals is to eat their flesh. Those animals which are not edible are useless and should be kept far away from human beings

:dito: The only thing I like about animals is to eat their flesh. Those animals which are not edible are useless and should be kept far away from human beings
Cows and buffaloes give us milk so they can stay too:--D

he is with vet today..they will monitor him to see which disease he has :(( hopefully he will get strong soon and i will post lots of pics it looks like ur GSD just a lot smaller :--D
Same here... Both my dogs fell sick after few days of feeding the puppy food (gave him royal canin ).. It turns out that, the dog foods aren't that good at this stage. Now I m givig them white rice mixed with grated boiled eggs. At first gsd wasn't eating well, but now it's alright. Nikki just cleans up anything, what ever we give. :haha: And how is he taking tonics? My ret eats well now and he cleans up the bottle cap full of tonic in no time. But for my gsd, me and my mom has to pin him down, open his mouth forcibly to give tonic. It takes 10 mins, to give him that :giggle:

Same here... Both my dogs fell sick after few days of feeding the puppy food (gave him royal canin ).. It turns out that, the dog foods aren't that good at this stage. Now I m givig them white rice mixed with grated boiled eggs. At first gsd wasn't eating well, but now it's alright. Nikki just cleans up anything, what ever we give. :haha: And how is he taking tonics? My ret eats well now and he cleans up the bottle cap full of tonic in no time. But for my gsd, me and my mom has to pin him down, open his mouth forcibly to give tonic. It takes 10 mins, to give him that :giggle:
Mine had parvo ...so not my fault but he will survive as even with it he was active...what a strong guy :(

Mine had parvo ...so not my fault but he will survive as even with it he was active...what a strong guy :(
Our first german shepherd blacky died with parvo ,He was full grown adult we gave him best treatment possible but sadly nothing worked.So take good care

Coimbatore police gift Pomeranian pups to runaway boys

Personnel at the Ramanathapuram police station in Coimbatore City had a totally different case to handle on Monday night and Tuesday morning, when they had to locate two schoolboys who left home after a tiff with their parents for not permitting them to rear pet dogs. Police traced the boys after a ten-hour search and restored them to their parents, but only after presenting each of them with a Pomeranian pup. Following a police complaint lodged by the parents that Sathish (14) of Sowripalayam and Infant Kishore (14) of Marudhachalam Street, both studying in ninth standard at Ramanathapuram Boys Higher Secondary School had gone missing, police launched a search. The two had left behind a joint letter at Kishore’s house, stating that they were disappointed over not being permitted to rear pet dogs at home. Hence, they were leaving their homes, they said in the letter. Police looked for the missing boys at the railway station, bus stands and on the banks of all water bodies in the city. After dawn on Tuesday, police found them at Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (CMCH). Inquiries with the boys confirmed that they were extremely depressed over not being able to have a pet dog. Sympathising with the desire of the two youngsters, Assistant Commissioner of Police (Law and Order — South), K. Ramachandran and Inspector of Police (Law and Order — Ramanathapuram), R. Venkataraman chose to fulfil the wish of the boys before sending them back to their homes. “Our Assistant Commissioner led the team in pooling money for buying two pups, each costing Rs. 2,000 and presenting them to the boys,” said Mr. Venkataraman. When the police were asked what had prompted them to give the canines as gifts to the youngsters, they observed that the two had left home because of the failure on the part of the parents to understand the ‘small desire’. Fortunately, the boys could be rescued and had not hastily taken any extreme decision. “Parents should spend quality time with the children to understand what is in their minds, and what their desires, dreams and aspirations are.” “When they expressed their disappointment over not being able to have pet dogs, we decided to fulfil their small desire,” Mr. Venkataraman added. In return for the pups presented to them, the two boys have promised to show good performance in studies. They added that they would periodically come to the police station to show their progress cards.
Those two boys are future detonators :proud: :proud: would ve been great if the cops gifted retrievers :headshake: http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Coimbatore/coimbatore-police-gift-pomeranian-pups-to-runaway-boys/article5067298.ece

A baby squirrel was injured on the road just outside our house,I took him home after waiting for his mother as few dog were also nearby and he did not even open his eyes .Hydrated him with water with sugar and salt and even tried to use a syringe and gave him some boiled milk with yogurt and cream.He peed and pooled and looked healthy but today morning he died.:(( .Buried him in the garden.RIP.

A baby squirrel was injured on the road just outside our house' date='I took him home after waiting for his mother as few dog were also nearby and he did not even open his eyes .Hydrated him with water with sugar and salt and even tried to use a syringe and gave him some boiled milk with yogurt and cream.He peed and pooled and looked healthy but today morning he died.:(( .Buried him in the garden.RIP.[/quote'] heard the same story from slicker which is ditto same except the climax :finger: