Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

Yeah that is what we wanted to know. Tell us about it. :-)
I have learned a lot of new things abt me today :--D from what's said here: I am a Paki, I don't care abt getting humiliated, I write brilliant crap, A guy waiting to abuse me and I post at some place under the ID of call center .... and I have learned all these things from those who think Sachin is the greatest :winky:
Speaking about being found out the only thing that we ever found out here is that you are a fanatic of a player not a fan mind you that on a daily basis like a 4 year old kid throw tantrums threatening to open meaningless threads even if the Mods choose to close them for obvious reasons, brag about wanting to abuse other members if the mods do not act as you see deem fit and question the mods action every step of the way. I think that sums it up.
well said :--D PS don't worry, sooner or later, I will take part in an abuse match with him .... that word abuse would turn into a nightmare for him. I have this noted in my to-do list :winky:
The only thing that you got under was my feet ... Regarding mixing Tests and ODIs ... you will find that even professional statos like Mohandas Menon do that and Cricinfo has a separate feature that explicitly lets you do that. Iam sure they are also Tendulkar Fanboys as you like to accuse anybody.
Cricinfo also has a feature that lists out FC records of players (Tests + FC games) from which by the way SRT's name is conspicuously missing. So what do we make to that? Make everything and feature listed out in Cricinfo as gospel. Come on now.
what is otherwise known as a bit of community service to weed out the ratts and pests like you who come here to simply do nothing other than troll.
Is it true that it takes one to know one?
It is my way of contributing to the community that I took great pains to help setup.
I do not know of the pains you took to help set up this place but you sure seem to to take lot more pains to tear down the place(with your online rants on wanting to abuse others etc) if given a chance and that explains why you are not a moderator or being stripped of any such role you might have had in the past. Good for the forum.
can you show me this list on CI where they have Tests + FC ?
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/284268.html
Nope. All it takes is a sense of smell. Cant miss the stench and it invariably leads to your posts . You wouldnt know anything about that given that you roll around in the muck 24x7.
Yikes. Good to know that there is another element to you on top of being a fanatic.
If you do not know anything the wise thing to do would be STFU and GTFO.
Tell me that great Russian secret that there is to be known or else we will assume that you are let loose for the good of the forum which is the way it should be. Fanatics obsessed with one or two players that are buried in blind hero worship should not be entrusted with any type of a custodian job on a public forum.
That says it is a FC Batting record. Feel free to tell me where they have the list that has the Tests + FC records combined.
Do some research on that if you want. That is implied(Tests+FC games = FC Record) even though they did not explicitly say it. Take Lloyd's case in that list as an example and it becomes obvious where his highest score in Tests as well as FC games is the same and that gets reflected if you click his Cricinfo profile.
Tests are also FC games so you cant have a Test + FC record. I would have normally corrected you politely when you mentioned this first but had to go thru this other approach on purpose because of the manner in which you were arguing just for the sake of it.
Hmm...Whatever....

Lets play the game.... Pulling the chaddi of one of the world's "greatest" ever batsmen using Statsguru :woot: IVA Richards was fed with a staple quality of high class pace bowling since his childhood, Its no big deal watching him dominate "high class" attacks of his time because ... what can u say... he had better bowlers to face in the nets as well as domestic cricket. Even then if u refer to the famous Statsguru software our esteemed Richards the greatest slayer of fast bowling since Bradman strangely averaged very poorly against the following bowlers. JR Thompson : 11 matches, dismissed 5 times , averaged only 28. N Kapil Dev : 19 matches , dismissed 7 times, averaged only 33.71. Imran Khan : 14 matches, dismissed 5 times, averaged only 23.40 C Sharma : 7 matches, dismissed 3 times, averaged only 25.66 :hehe: C.J McDermott : 9 matches , 4 dismissals, averaged only 10.75 R.J Hadlee : 7 matches, 3 dismissals, average 31.33 he has even crapped against Aldermann and Diley.. no clue who these 2 were, must have had more swagger than Richards. What about spinners? I do know these following spinners were supposed to be good. B.S. Chandrashekar 7 matches, 3 dismissals, average 31.33 N.Hirwani : 4 matches, 3 dismissals, average 24.33 A Qadir : 7 matches, 3 dismissals, average 31.00 Did any other decent spinner exist during those days? This list clearly shows that Richards had no clue against bowlers and struggled badly when he faced then, especially quality bowlers (which were very sparse) You see he never faced these kinda bowlers in West Indies when practising and so didnt know what to do when he faced them. Got to wonder what he would have done against Murali, Warne, Saqlain, and the long list of Pakistani phast bowling factory that appeared afterwards like, Younis, Shoaib, etc. Richards's average has touched 50 only due to his performances against England, who i doubt had any "great" fast bowler ever. Considering the bowlers he faced in his nets and domestic crciket the ping pong bowlers in England must have been a delicious buffet for him to smack 2869 runs against them at an average of 62.36 How is he even better than Sehwag who scores must faster than this man and much bigger and against bowling attacks much better than found in his domestic cricket as well as in his nets? Greatest batsman my arsse :hysterical: P.S Special thanks to Mr. SJS's fantastic thread in another forum which "inspired" this post.

Only if we had V_D also in this thread :cheer:. No of posts would have increased even at faster pace. I still wonder that how Bossbhai, S=G, RoRo still go and try to respond some of the posters seriously. I gave up when I got to know that serious threads of some of these posters were moved to jokes section ny moderators :hysterical::hysterical:

Lets play the game.... Pulling the chaddi of one of the world's "greatest" ever batsmen using Statsguru :woot: IVA Richards was fed with a staple quality of high class pace bowling since his childhood, Its no big deal watching him dominate "high class" attacks of his time because ... what can u say... he had better bowlers to face in the nets as well as domestic cricket. Even then if u refer to the famous Statsguru software our esteemed Richards the greatest slayer of fast bowling since Bradman strangely averaged very poorly against the following bowlers. JR Thompson : 11 matches, dismissed 5 times , averaged only 28. N Kapil Dev : 19 matches , dismissed 7 times, averaged only 33.71. Imran Khan : 14 matches, dismissed 5 times, averaged only 23.40 C Sharma : 7 matches, dismissed 3 times, averaged only 25.66 :hehe: C.J McDermott : 9 matches , 4 dismissals, averaged only 10.75 R.J Hadlee : 7 matches, 3 dismissals, average 31.33 he has even crapped against Aldermann and Diley.. no clue who these 2 were, must have had more swagger than Richards. What about spinners? I do know these following spinners were supposed to be good. B.S. Chandrashekar 7 matches, 3 dismissals, average 31.33 N.Hirwani : 4 matches, 3 dismissals, average 24.33 A Qadir : 7 matches, 3 dismissals, average 31.00 Did any other decent spinner exist during those days? This list clearly shows that Richards had no clue against bowlers and struggled badly when he faced then, especially quality bowlers (which were very sparse) You see he never faced these kinda bowlers in West Indies when practising and so didnt know what to do when he faced them. Got to wonder what he would have done against Murali, Warne, Saqlain, and the long list of Pakistani phast bowling factory that appeared afterwards like, Younis, Shoaib, etc. Richards's average has touched 50 only due to his performances against England, who i doubt had any "great" fast bowler ever. Considering the bowlers he faced in his nets and domestic crciket the ping pong bowlers in England must have been a delicious buffet for him to smack 2869 runs against them at an average of 62.36 How is he even better than Sehwag who scores must faster than this man and much bigger and against bowling attacks much better than found in his domestic cricket as well as in his nets? Greatest batsman my arsse :hysterical: P.S Special thanks to Mr. SJS's fantastic thread in another forum which "inspired" this post.
You already know where I stand as far as Sachin v/s Richards comparison so let's not go in that direction as far as interpreting this post of mine is concerned. The figures you provide for Richards - the average against a particular bowler. Is that what you are trying to convey - that he averages xx.xx against bowler ABC? If so, then you are doing the same mistake that guy who said Sachin averages 40 against McGrath, Donald, etc did. Cricinfo does not provide averages of batsman v/s bowler. I don't know any other database that can provide such information. If you know, can you please share it with me?
Admire the way you guys claim to be cricket fan' date=' cricket guru and Indian.. Then you compare Sachin with Sehwag and Gavaskar anticipating some mudslinging by their own fans to their own heroes. Its called sadistic pleasure and probably first step toward developing some serious psychopathic illelness[/quote']
You already know where I stand as far as Sachin v/s Richards comparison so let's not go in that direction as far as interpreting this post of mine is concerned. The figures you provide for Richards - the average against a particular bowler. Is that what you are trying to convey - that he averages xx.xx against bowler ABC? If so, then you are doing the same mistake that guy who said Sachin averages 40 against McGrath, Donald, etc did. Cricinfo does not provide averages of batsman v/s bowler. I don't know any other database that can provide such information. If you know, can you please share it with me?
There's no such website/database. The only option is to go through the commentary logs at cricinfo. Even that is only available for games post 1998 I think. So there's no way to find out how many runs Tendulkar scored against Warne in 1998 for instance. Oh and btw, Richards has a very good record in matches featuring Imran, Hadlee, Thomson, Qadir, Chandra et all. The above stats don't include the innings where these guys didn't get him out.