Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

Richard used to get wickets too. I dont know how but I against us he used to be too good with his bowling. What was it to do with his chewing gum?.. He used to bat for so long.. Did he used to chew only one throughtou(luck thing) the inning or were it different?

1CWOzoqxTC0&feature=player_detailpage Tests: Viv Richards 110* of 56 balls .... again Botham :hysterical: I remember watching a clip where he was sweeping Imran Khan in an ODI. I can't find it now .... No wonder Imran thinks he is the best he has bowled to
Botham was a mere trundler who flourished in English conditions...Imran too was just a fast medium bowler not like Lee, Bond, or Actor...It proved in 1979 speed contest when even after away from cricket for long time and injury problem Thomson came out the fastest who till then had lost a lot pace and even then others were not even closed to him and Dennis Lillee was one of the slowest...Imran 3rd but as quick as Sreeshanth only...
I am not against Tendulkar. In fact he is one of my fav players .... I had tears in my eyes when I saw Tendulkar with the WC. I wanted him to win it since 1996 But that doesn't mean I go around proclaiming him as the greatest, when I think he is not, hiding his negatives, or calling other players including the likes of Richards as mediocere. Despite his negatives, Sachin will be special for Indian cricket fans. Pointing out negatives doesn't change that like what a few folks here believe :giggle: I have rated Sachin as the 2nd best test Batsman after Gavaskar. Not because Gavaskar is more skilled but because Gavaskar is IMHO likely to make a bigger impact with him opening the innings, ability to play the best bowlers well, ability to play big innings in tough conditions. But is Gavaskar one of my fav players? The answer is no. If Sehwag continues to play like he is doing now and get big 100s in tests, I might be inclined to put him above Sachin in tests.
Compare Gaavaskar to Dravid...both of similar styles
Lets play the game.... Pulling the chaddi of one of the world's "greatest" ever batsmen using Statsguru :woot: IVA Richards was fed with a staple quality of high class pace bowling since his childhood, Its no big deal watching him dominate "high class" attacks of his time because ... what can u say... he had better bowlers to face in the nets as well as domestic cricket. Even then if u refer to the famous Statsguru software our esteemed Richards the greatest slayer of fast bowling since Bradman strangely averaged very poorly against the following bowlers. JR Thompson : 11 matches, dismissed 5 times , averaged only 28. N Kapil Dev : 19 matches , dismissed 7 times, averaged only 33.71. Imran Khan : 14 matches, dismissed 5 times, averaged only 23.40 C Sharma : 7 matches, dismissed 3 times, averaged only 25.66 :hehe: C.J McDermott : 9 matches , 4 dismissals, averaged only 10.75 R.J Hadlee : 7 matches, 3 dismissals, average 31.33
JR Thompson : 11 matches, dismissed 5 times , averaged only 28.
In games involving JR Thomson, Richards avgs 44 in 11 tests LINK :winky: .... I hope you didn't take Thompson's bowling avg of 28 as Richards avg Wouldn't bother with the rest :P

Richard is one of ours.. Cant take mudslinging on him...His+Nina dughter lives in Mumbai. He famously said after Indian victory that atleast "we didnt lose to Aussies ":two_thumbs_up: Guys once a Armyman told me " One should never drink so much that he ends up f***** his own mother and doesnt even realizes it"

Lets play the game.... Pulling the chaddi of one of the world's "greatest" ever batsmen using Statsguru :woot: IVA Richards was fed with a staple quality of high class pace bowling since his childhood, Its no big deal watching him dominate "high class" attacks of his time because ... what can u say... he had better bowlers to face in the nets as well as domestic cricket. Even then if u refer to the famous Statsguru software our esteemed Richards the greatest slayer of fast bowling since Bradman strangely averaged very poorly against the following bowlers. C Sharma : 7 matches, dismissed 3 times, averaged only 25.66 :hehe:
Let's try Chetan Sharma, In matches involving Chetan, Richards avg 45 LINK :giggle:
Botham was a mere trundler who flourished in English conditions...Imran too was just a fast medium bowler not like Lee' date=' Bond, or Actor...It proved in 1979 speed contest when even after away from cricket for long time and injury problem Thomson came out the fastest who till then had lost a lot pace and even then others were not even closed to him and Dennis Lillee was one of the slowest...Imran 3rd but as quick as Sreeshanth only...[/quote'] That bowling machine which was experimental one far ftom the finished product today. Infact, thomson himself said that the machine reduced his actual speed by 10 kms/hr. Nol94jVqCXk
Richard is one of ours.. Cant take mudslinging on him...His+Nina dughter lives in Mumbai. He famously said after Indian victory that atleast "we didnt lose to Aussies ":two_thumbs_up: Guys once a Armyman told me " One should never drink so much that he ends up f***** his own mother and doesnt even realizes it"
Why did that Armyman have to tell you that :hysterical:
I bet the armyman was drunk at the time.
Botham was a mere trundler who flourished in English conditions...Imran too was just a fast medium bowler not like Lee' date=' Bond, or Actor...It proved in 1979 speed contest when even after away from cricket for long time and injury problem Thomson came out the fastest who till then had lost a lot pace and even then others were not even closed to him and Dennis Lillee was one of the slowest...Imran 3rd but as quick as Sreeshanth only...[/quote'] Speed is not everything .... If speed were everything Kapil wouldn't be rated as the best pace bowler in India by many. Srinath was much faster :winky:
It doesnt matter what or how we ended up on same bottle or how much we consumed or whether its true or not. I am happy that I can send my message across...
So both of you were too drunk to realize what would have happened .... even b/w you two :hysterical: we are getting the mesg :P

Let me guess, since you keep posting abt dung beetle, the armyman keeps dung beetle to remind him of you .... Or may be something happened that night and dung beetles crawled over you after the armyman left :hysterical: Mystery solved B->