Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

Some posters pointed out that India can't maintain over rate with 4 pacers and Bhajji is needed for that. We can see how much Bhajji has helped. India is short by maybe 6-7 overs here in this inning. Commies were saying that pitch might offer some assistance to spinners on day 5. I don't think match will go that far. We can see that we have only 3 bowlers. Munaf would have been more than useful in these conditions especially when pacers are tired after 2 good sessions. I don't blame Bhajji for this. But his selection has become a joke now. I would still want to see him for matches in India and Sri Lanka.

According to E. Prasanna' date=' a spinner has chances of extracting more bounce and turn from a green track than from a dead track as long as he imparts flight and spins the ball.[/quote'] Sorry, "flight" is not in Bhajji's dictionary :((

Time for Bhajji to deliver INDIA IN SORT OF TROUBLE HERE. Already close to 80 run lead and just 2 down. Whatever England score from here isn't going to be easy to chase. Let's get behind the team. COME ON BHAJJI.. You are the most experienced bowler in the team. Let's get the brits. COME ON INDIA.. WE CAN FINISH THESE GUYS OFF SOON.