Bomb Blasts in Mumbai 13-07-2011

Roshanrocks

Serious Question, how can we solve it? I really mean is it even possible in India? We have so many conflicting organizations. Take one step right, the left side is angry. I mean even us, the people will not support the government if they take some strict methods as it is reduce our comfortness. I hope we earn something from USA who were strong enough to cause a little trouble to their own people( like more random checking), thereby proving a success with no terrosists attacks in the the last 10 years. Seriously discussion, any thoughts.
I partly blame this on the US for this ,they still support the paki army and some of that money ends up with the ISI.

We dont really care what other website thinks-u dont need to visit jihadi websites' date=' u can't expect sympathy or sense[/quote'] Neither do i give a **** abt what those retards think. I would've expected some sense of sanity when people die. well, never mind. Peeps in Mumbai, is there any public outrage/sentiment on a scale we saw during the previous attack?

I partly blame this on the US for this ' date='they still support the paki army and some of that money ends up with the ISI.[/quote'] Not some. Majority of them used against anti India activity. Pakistan will be dismantle soon. USSR and USA can not control extremist in AF , pakistan will have huge problem in future with talibans. But i fear this will effect india also. It is a really good thing that we are separate nations. just think about it if ind pak together after independent , Indian might be blamed for all terrorist attacks in the world.

First thing we should do is to shed the chalta hai attitude. It IS a big deal. One of the most basic responsibilities of the state is to provide security to its citizens. If the government cannot do that then it has no right to be in power. The problem is that we hold no one accountable for these kind of lapses and the whole thing just goes into the background until it happens again.

Why?
What can I say, my parents are an anxious lot. They called me 3 three since the blasts even though I am staying in Pune. They know I was planning to visit Mumbai, told me about 10 times not to go. Knowing them, I expect them to call me numerous times this weekend. :((

Its very difficult to enforce perfect security in the bigger cities considering the population and traffic. Even with a good government,theres only so much that it can do. Hence the onus is on the citizens to be alert and proactive in this regard. One of the solutions and it is definitely a practical one, is to have citizens working for 1 month of an year performing civic services for the government.They should be imparted the requisite training and assigned roles in terms of guard watch,security for their areas.The citizens should work on a rotational basis. Singapore citizens have to do that no matter what position you are in like traffic duties , homeguard watch etc. Considering our massive population, surely this isnt an impractical idea?

body count increased to 21 ....113 injured....43 seriously injured hope the indian born traitors enjoyed this India needs iron hand of Narendra Modi to eradicate this menace like Rudi Giuliani did for NYC Congrats Jihadis...you've accomplished your mission.... bomb blast news now cover story @CNN

Holy and the others in Mumbai(South Mumbai especially): I've returned form Saifee hosp some time ago and there is a shortage of O+ve, O-ve and B-ve (not that urgent) blood group donors at the moment. The doctors are asking for donations for the patients and to replenish stock. If you know anyone, friends or family who will be willing to donate blood, PLEASE ask them to head towards: Bhatia Hospital 022-56660666 Saifee Hospital- 022-67570111 KEM- 022-24136051 Harkishandas-022-30095555 Nair Hospital- 022-23098150 Your efforts could help some people survive. If you guys are heading towards Saifee, don't take your vehicles. The stretch from Lamington Road to Opera House and further is jam packed and there are lots of Police and Commandos near the Opera House blast site. Saifee is also full with reporters, families of patients, police and donors. Its totally chaotic. Please call up the number before you go, as the doctors will give you a specific time slot so you don't unnecessarily crowd around there. They will take 350 ml of blood from you. Carry your own bottle of juice and some biscuits, because by the time I was done with the donation, the hospital had run out of Parle G and Orange juice. But they would have bought some by now, I guess. The air around the blast site near Saifee smelled putrid and different. Saw a small kid sitting near his injured father on a make shift bed. Luckily the father wasn't hurt bad. Also, those who are not in a position to donate blood now, can register at www.bloodaid.com and donate blood tomorrow morning between 10 am and 11am. Blood aid is organizing blood donation camps in different parts of the city. Pass this message on to everyone you know in the vicinity.