Yuvi

Sachinism

Congrats Sachinism & CG.. :icflove: I think I just saw you guys in the NDTV report about the "WC DVD signing by UV event"..
Yeh they were there, as well as ESPN. That skinny nerdy presenter was there. They were interviewing people after meeting Yuvi, I just walked away
What was he doing signing DVD's? Is he on a promotional tour or on a cricket tour?
Was only there for an hour, whats wrong in doing promo's, they have to do certain 'events' with fans anyway
where are the photos pj?
Pics were difficult to get with the stupid security people coming in the way. Got one, but not posting here :P Hopefully next time I meet him, I get to take a better pic
Sachinism' date=' did you meet moeiz_no1?[/quote'] :haha: NO

Yeh they were there, as well as ESPN. That skinny nerdy presenter was there. They were interviewing people after meeting Yuvi, I just walked away
Peej..How did you came to know about this event? Is it through Sunrise radio? My wife works in London and she was metioning that there's another event coming up this Saturday in Mariott..Her collegues are planning to go there..

Peej..How did you came to know about this event? Is it through Sunrise radio? My wife works in London and she was metioning that there's another event coming up this Saturday in Mariott..Her collegues are planning to go there..
Cricket Tragic on here told me about it, but it was promoted by Cricinfo, Yuvi, HMV and others on Twitter Event on Saturday? That's in the middle of a test match. I heard Ganguly and Kumble will be staying at the Marriot, but not been confirmed yet