Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

Desi_cartman(funny banda), P_khota(amazing sense of humour), Sunnyji(his obsession with pace bowlers is even worse than mine), Mariam(her sarcastic n entertaining posts), Laloo, Lurker(his first pics and words in fitness thread 3 and half years back were really motivational to me and thought I wanna get a body like him that time), flamy(he is wierd but funny), Rajeev(his stories from his personal life and a nice banda), Cricketics, Shane(good friend), Aaku(cute posts), Shivani(good friend now), Shehzaada, Sachinism People I dislike or not fond off :P.... Sri Ram

For some of us, these type of threads are like Deja-vu. We see them every year but there are some folks who are always on the fav list. If you have missed it, let me recommend to search posts for 1) Humour: Bumper ( His threads and posts are simply a laugh riot, if only he was commentating a Ind/Pak match 2) Polish and Refined: Dhondy ( From Cricket to Nuclear Science, he has it all ). Seems unhappy with the current situation with cricket, feels T20 has made it worse and misses the genuine game 3) The Usual Suspects: Boss, Outsider, Lurker, Ram ( Well defined posts, arguments, debate, stats - doesn't matter who is right/wrong, they always light up the place ). Lurker has slowed down but we see him coming back 4) Inspirational ( Never die attitude ), Sports fan: Cricketics - Never give up ( Famous thread: We will reply with arsenic ) 5) All Rounder: Sachnism - You heard the phrase " Eat Cricket, Sleep Cricket...' Upcoming Stars: Mariyam

For some of us, these type of threads are like Deja-vu. We see them every year but there are some folks who are always on the fav list. If you have missed it, let me recommend to search posts for 1) Humour: Bumper ( His threads and posts are simply a laugh riot, if only he was commentating a Ind/Pak match 2) Polish and Refined: Dhondy ( From Cricket to Nuclear Science, he has it all ). Seems unhappy with the current situation with cricket, feels T20 has made it worse and misses the genuine game 3) The Usual Suspects: Boss, Outsider, Lurker, Ram ( Well defined posts, arguments, debate, stats - doesn't matter who is right/wrong, they always light up the place ). Lurker has slowed down but we see him coming back 4) Inspirational ( Never die attitude ), Sports fan: Cricketics - Never give up ( Famous thread: We will reply with arsenic ) 5) All Rounder: Sachnism - You heard the phrase " Eat Cricket, Sleep Cricket...' Upcoming Stars: Mariyam
:acute:

We should focus on fav posts, and not posters. There are so many posts that I genuinely enjoyed reading over teh course of the past few months. I've many fav posters. To select a handful will be difficult. Here goes: Holysmoke: extremely helpful (and knowledgeable) poster. That compensates for the fact that he's a Sachin bhakt. Ganeshran: level headed chap, except for when he's in the garb of a Noida supremacist. Ram: Enjoy reading all his posts. From IPL to Chit Chat. Outy: ditto^^ Mishragreat: :D Zelig & Flamy: fun guys Late Cut: humorous guy, needs to work on his chess though :P :icflove: Aaku: cute posts. Beetle: great at arguements. One of the few posters who can admit that she was wrong (which is rare). No trace of an ego. PK: funny, but cruel. funny if you are not at the receiving end of his jokes. :D I like you all.

We should focus on fav posts' date= and not posters. There are so many posts that I genuinely enjoyed reading over teh course of the past few months. I've many fav posters. To select a handful will be difficult. Here goes: Holysmoke: extremely helpful (and knowledgeable) poster. That compensates for the fact that he's a Sachin bhakt. Ganeshran: level headed chap, except for when he's in the garb of a Noida supremacist. Ram: Enjoy reading all his posts. From IPL to Chit Chat. Outy: ditto^^ Mishragreat: :D Zelig & Flamy: fun guys Aaku: cute posts. Beetle: great at arguements. One of the few posters who can admit that she was wrong (which is rare). No trace of an ego. PK: funny, but cruel. funny if you are not at the receiving end of his jokes. :D I like you all.
Erm..Thats what I meant when I started the thread .Posters who generally post what you like to read about.