Zak injury updates

If he is ruled out of this game, I hope we follow the example of West Indies who still bowled their hearts out after Rampaul was ruled out of bowling in the first innings in Dominica. Time for others to step up and prove we are a team and not relying on 1 or 2 individuals. Especially Old Harbi needs to STEP UP and LEAD the other bowlers.
The days of Harbhajan Singh showing any leadership are long long gone. He is now in terminal decline and and is a passenger in bowling terms. The only thing he delivers thesedays are lame TV ads.

Hi ICF folks my first post here. i share the same disappointment on zaheer injury.But do we deserve to be no1 just depending one real match winning bowler. and to people who are asking for zaheer's retirement,he is the probably the most skillful bowler india has ever produced.India needs more of zaheer in tests than zaheer needs our team.We have to maximum use of zaheer can offer in the remaining time span

Hi ICF folks my first post here. i share the same disappointment on zaheer injury.But do we deserve to be no1 just depending one real match winning bowler. and to people who are asking for zaheer's retirement,he is the probably the most skillful bowler india has ever produced.India needs more of zaheer in tests than zaheer needs our team.We have to maximum use of zaheer can offer in the remaining time span
Welcome to ICF :two_thumbs_up:

I think RP will get a call if ZK is not fit because Shastri and Gavaskar said during commentary that a left arm swing bowler is important in the side and he did well during the last tour to England if I remember correctly. In fact, he has done well most times when the ball has swung but lack of match practice will be a concern.