Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion

zen

Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• India
    • England

I get it you want India to win but don't tell me you don't enjoy watching cricketers from all around the world particularly the good ones. It sounds as if India are better off playing Bangladesh, West Indies and Zimbabwe to keep the winning streak intact. I'd say India should continue to play more against the likes of England and South Africa in close fought series'

One thing is for sure Bhajji is useless and will be a non factor despite every other person wishing him to be on this pitch My prediction is that even though we will bowl well in patches England will get 2-3 key partnerships to score enough runs for Broad & co. to have us 225-250+ down with only 7 wkts remaining (Including Mukend here as technicality) some will still hope for a 4th day miracle but with the brittle tail enders & overcast predicted on 4th day England will cruise to a victory

I am afraid that right now, it would be Poms who would be a bit more secure. They have come out of the jail twice in the very same test match while we have frittered away the advantage twice. Hope I am made to eat my own words though by some scintillating bowling performance. BTW,we have still struggled to reach 300 in the 3 innings. Poor batting display :-((