Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion

zen

Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• India
    • England

Yeah' date=' as much as I'd love us to get 350, we could easily be shot out for under 200. :(([/quote'] DRAVID LAXMAN TENDULKAR RAINA Yuvraj DHONI BHAJJI I repeat. DRAVID LAXMAN TENDULKAR RAINA Yuvraj DHONI BHAJJI PRAVEEN P.S - I added praveen in the 2nd list to make it look more stronge. Thanks.k

The bowling was good, but did you see the conditions? they were perfect for bowling the ball was swinging and there was uneven bounce all the time (ex. Swann wicket). If you're not going to trouble the batsmen here, then you won't trouble them anywhere at all. I like how Praveen Kumar swings it both ways, today was the first time I actually saw him bowl for a longer spell so I could tell he is perfect for these conditions. Maybe India should have played another fast bowler instead of Harbhajan, England might not have scored 200 then.

Yeah superb comeback so far by the team when some of the English media has virtually written them off. But its crucial in the context of the game to play well today and tomorrow. Both teams are evenly poised at the moment but the pendulum can swing either way in the coming days.

LOL! Did you watch the 15 overs India batted today? Dravid gave a master class on batting in these conditions. Y'all should watch more cricket.
I agree. If anything, Dravid oozed 'defiance' yesterday, and even in the match thread there was a poster whining about him and Laxman getting too 'defensive' :headshake: barely minutes after that Mukund got out. Too many people fail to understand the nuances of Test cricket. That said, I agree with the OP. England and any other country would have been crippled without their openers and main strike bowler. Would England have been the same without their main striker atm Stuart Broad? Yeah, I didn't think so. The haters and English commies have a lot of pondering to do before launching their routine verbal diarrhea about our #1 status. If anything, we've fought like champs, though we could've done so much better in the first Test.
I agree. If anything' date=' Dravid oozed 'defiance' yesterday, and even in the [b']match thread there was a poster whining about him and Laxman getting too 'defensive' :headshake: barely minutes after that Mukund got out. Too many people fail to understand the nuances of Test cricket. That said, I agree with the OP. England and any other country would have been crippled without their openers and main strike bowler. Would England have been the same without their main striker atm Stuart Broad? Yeah, I didn't think so. The haters and English commies have a lot of pondering to do before launching their routine verbal diarrhea about our #1 status. If anything, we've fought like champs, though we could've done so much better in the first Test.
Laxman could have got out 10 times . I just wanted them to play their natural games regardless of the match situation and runs are gonna be crucial in this test match. Even the old ball is swinging like crazy. What if laxman got out for 1 or 2? 30-40 runs sounds better than 1 or 2.