F'king Disgusting

EnterTheVoid

^^ saala Peshawari naan kidhar milta hain yaar
Its quite common in USA, maybe its a USA thingy. Essentially naan stuffed with dry fruits/nuts. Quite a different twist to usual fare, i luv it. Although I must say i tasted it first in Borivali.

Its quite common in USA, maybe its a USA thingy. Essentially naan stuffed with dry fruits/nuts. Quite a different twist to usual fare, i luv it. Although I must say i tasted it first in Borivali.
You get awesome peshawari naan in most of the kick-ass north indian restaurants in India. Also, there's this concept of frozen naans in supermarkets like Spar, you get the whole spread there - plain, garlic, peshawari etc. They're pretty decent, obv not as good as when made fresh but still.

Well said Yoda-Esque ... But trust me it is futile to argue with the kid.
think the onus rests on owner of this website who appoints partial mods who would delete abusive posts of some members or warn\ban them while some members enjoy immunity from all this. I dint want to post on such a forum so left arnd 2.5 months back, checked back the forum as guest user during india-eng series but had to reply vipin's thread and then again got into the habit of posting. shouldn't have posted after that thread, so it was my mistake. love you all.

Guest Gunner
^^^ That logo looks like Mercedes to me. :confused: Edit: just googled Maybach. Looks like some super deluxe car. Who was at the wheel?
Always watch the grill, that's what gives it away. :winky:

:haha: Was that suppose to be an insult Morris? Do you really want me to start being colorful again?
Yes please..:nervous:
Well said Yoda-Esque ... But trust me it is futile to argue with the kid.
Grandpa, I believe the traditional suck-up line you'd normally use in this context is 'Spot on Yoda-esque'

think the onus rests on owner of this website who appoints partial mods who would delete abusive posts of some members or warnban them while some members enjoy immunity from all this. I dint want to post on such a forum so left arnd 2.5 months back, checked back the forum as guest user during india-eng series but had to reply vipin's thread and then again got into the habit of posting. shouldn't have posted after that thread, so it was my mistake. love you all.
There are folks here since 5 years through thick and thin - with so many ppl around, there are bound to be misunderstandings, compromises, arguments etc. We don't have a central owner who picks mods/admins - its a collective agreement based on usage and history You are welcome to post and if you don't like it, then the door is open but get off your high horse and don't try to gain sympathy. if you really don't like it here, then you have stayed out and frankly this goes for many who moan and groan like babies. Don't try to change the world, change yourself. Now, wait for some smart remarks and this thread leading to Anna hazares childhood struggles

^ Also, I am surprised at the remarks that 'internet bullying/calling-out' can severely affect young generation's behavior/psychology. Real world is not very different in that aspect - has never been. Ragging, bullying, calling-out etc have always been there. Also - imagine someone getting bullied/called-out in real world vs by anonymous people over internet. I would think the real world thing is more embarrassing/annoying. So, if your audience 'perceives' your action/words to be funny/retarded - you are going to be called out for that - real world or not - better learn to deal with it. Also - ICF != internet.

Thats being quite judgmental. Wonder what you have to say about sports stars, like say Sachin Tendulkar who has a fleet of luxury cars when in reality he could do with just 1 Santro. Given his dimensions, his legs also wouldn't be cramped even in a Santro. Last I read, he owns some 12 odd cars. Do you find that retarded and disgusting on so many levels? Too bad Tendulkar doesn't understand it given that the Hindu value system ( and generally all Eastern cultures) strongly urge us to live a simple life.
bluddy brill! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: