The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

Another confession:I paid bribes to Traffic police,Ticket collector,Clerk in PF Office,Clerk in my university,Regular police,postman,my school watchman,my apartment watchman,Clerk in RTO office,Telephone office technician when my land line was not working and to many other people to either speed up the process as I was too impatient or to get myself out of a sticky situation Hon'ble mention:Bought movie tickets in black

Another confession:I paid bribes to Traffic police,Ticket collector,Clerk in PF Office,Clerk in my university,Regular police,postman,my school watchman,my apartment watchman,Clerk in RTO office,Telephone office technician when my land line was not working and to many other people to either speed up the process as I was too impatient or to get myself out of a sticky situation Hon'ble mention:Bought movie tickets in black
http://www.ipaidabribe.com/

Once submitted a college-project by just copying random multiple files - in a zip then split it in parts, then shuffled the parts, and rejoined to from another zip - copied on floppy, scratched it so that it won't work. And I still got decent grading in that. There is more context around it, but that was the crux - confession worthy part. - Sree_adrenaline_India would like this - Once peed from the roof of 4 story high hostel building - onto the ground below. Standing on the boundary wall with my friend to support from behind. It was my friend's idea and we did it by turns :D

Once submitted a college-project by just copying random multiple files - in a zip then split it in parts, then shuffled the parts, and rejoined to from another zip - copied on floppy, scratched it so that it won't work. And I still got decent grading in that. There is more context around it, but that was the crux - confession worthy part. - Sree_adrenaline_India would like this - Once peed from the roof of 4 story high hostel building - onto the ground below. Standing on the boundary wall with my friend to support from behind. It was my friend's idea and we did it by turns :D
Dude, have you not been reading this thread at all? :dontknow: People here have been confessing to things like arson, kidnap etc and here you are, saying things like 'I peed from the terrace'.. :laugh: The mandatory minimum requirement to post in this thread is that your confession should be a crime punishable by no less than 7 years under the Indian Penal code. :D Your confessions seem to be the stuff fellow icf-ers would do to relax, in between their other action-packed confessions. :D

^, yes it was meant to be light-hearted thing , esp. when people on this thread talking about stealing samosas, cakes etc. Also, as per your post - Kidnap - shidnap stuff is something you pointed to a thread outside ICF.. ICF pe mostly shareef bacchey hain. P.S. - I / you..anyone can easily write a convincing story about some daring stunt. Infact, if I would have done some serious shyte - I would never post it here or anywhere on internet. My identity can be easily traced. P.P.S Now that you have killed the joke, it was sort of dig at Sree's stunts.

Once I almost cried after a professor ridiculed me during my 3rd year at college. It was pretty naive and stupid at such age. Students of engg. colleges generally don't care about what teachers say and I thought I was easily one of them. But I was wrong. In my college we have to do program in Microprocessor lab and professor verifies it. They generally carry a set of sample input and check the output. So, when I showed one of my program, prof came and checked it. Answer was supposed to be something like 2300 (not the actual output, just using it as an example) Microprocessor stores it as 00 23. Professor checked sample output. It was 00 23. So, she said your program is correct but you don't have basic knowledge of how the bits should be displayed. She probably thought that the sample output that she had was given normal convention. I said that my output is correct. She got angry and said you don't even know basics and you're arguing with me. Ask your friend what's the correct way and then only I'll check it. Whole class was kinda shocked. After 20 minutes, I said to her that I asked my friends and they're saying same thing. When the class was over, I went and asked her what was my mistake. By that time she had forgotten what was the answer and what did I show. So, she took out her sample output page and said see output is 2300 and it should be displayed as 00 23. I was like wtf. I told her that's what I showed. She became red with anger and started shouting this is the problem with you. First you make a mistake, then refuse and learn from others. If you carry on with this attitude you'll fall behind everyone else.Now you're lying and arguing with your teacher. You guys have don't know how to talk to teacher and have no respect for them. I was disappointed to hear all this. I just said, "Ma'm, I'm sorry if you felt that my way of talking was wrong and if I didn't respect you, it's not so, I respect teachers, but that doesn't change my stand that I was right". After saying that I left the lab. Everyone else had already reached hostel long ago. When I was walking alone, I was feeling very bad and few tears came in my eyes. I was surprised why I was disappointed. At that I realized that this was first instance in my life when any teacher said anything bad about me and I felt bad because I'm not used to it. Now I find it bit silly. I didn't tell this to any of friends thinking that they will laugh.

Yo, I read your full post before you edited, I fully understand. I have had worse happen to me. I was so drunk in bangkok while partying at a club about 5 years ago that I ended up in my hotel room with two american tourist girls. Instead of doing the business I fell asleep and woke up in the morning still drunk barely able to understand where I was with a flight to catch in 4 hrs. Yes I know I :fail:ed. PS: Yes, the image thing is important. It is not about you, it is about how people perceive certain things and the damage it can cause you. So we need to give up the wild ways and change mate. :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Cant disagree , but i have given my self time till i turn 30 . All serious from next year , stop blowing up all my salary , marry the gurl my parents choose & live happily ever after :((

Not me but some friends in Europe (2004): Tried jumping over the ticket gates (i.e. without tickets) in a underground metro station. They were caught next station due to video surveillance. When asked where they are from, they said Pakistan, resulting in further naam roshaning of the green ghetto :yay:

Not me but some friends in Europe (2004): Tried jumping over the ticket gates (i.e. without tickets) in a underground metro station. They were caught next station due to video surveillance. When asked where they are from, they said Pakistan, resulting in further naam roshaning of the green ghetto :yay:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Maybe she actually did feel she had something in her eyes and you are imagining stuff :dontknow:
Forgot to add, she used to wear specs!! And that server room (in fact huge hall) was in basement - and absolutely dust/insect free - you can literally lick the floor and your tongue will get cleaned!! Anyway, mein bhi kisko safai de raha hoon.

heres one & I may go to hell for this . Made one of the guys in my class propose to the hottest gurl in our college & how ? a red rose , chocolates , a card with his photo on it :facepalm: . This guy was all fida over this gurl & wanted help to approach her .. the guy was a nerd & one of those wanabe types ..& just for kicks me & this friend encouraged him & also got the gurl to play along .. Photo on the card was my friends idea , i could not believe when agreed actually did that lol ...he disappared for a week , cos every one in the college know about it :hysterical: . Has not spoken to me after that , not that i cared ..but he had no issues with my firend and the girl .

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Guest Gunner
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hail: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This one definitely belongs here. My manager organized a game, for the sake of team building - called "yankee swap"

In Yankee Swap each participant brings a wrapped, unmarked gift and places it in a designated area. Guests are given numbers as they arrive, or their names are randomly drawn, and they select and unwrap gifts from the pile in that order — with a twist.
So, the next day everyone was supposed to bring some gift wrapped to be pooled in and redistributed randomly. I forgot to purchase any in the evening. So, at the last moment just before leaving for the work - I picked up an empty iPod-mini cover, and put a small banana in-side it. With a bite on the banana ( like the one on Apple's apple logo). I was the only one who played foul, every one brought nice gifts ( tennis balls, chocolates, toys...). And ironically, I received one of the best gift - set of tennis balls. The iKela (i-Banana) thing just kept switching hands, until one guy got pissed and accepted it and ate the bitten-banana. It was fun to see faces of some people, who took it too seriously : "how can one not spend even 100 Rs". Esp my lady-manager and her Sr. Manager took it in a bad taste. really conservative bunch - who have stayed/worked significant # of years abroad. The look on her face and mood there after - was priceless. I never told them, and no one could guess either - that it was me. Eventually, after the meeting, I gave my gift to the guy who ate the banana.

Relative to the others, not very serious stuff... All of my high-school's main data our class could access thanks to this one über cool geek that we had. Thanks to this we could effectively help ourselves 'pimp my report' sessions before the end of every semester. More importantly for me, I knowingly turned up late to school in the full knowledge that I can nudge my attendance figures upto the minimum requirement for passing the year. We also could get hold to about half of the internal exams 2-3 days in advance (not much use since the big ones are always external). We also had access to all the teachers' email accounts so we all knew what the 'issues' and gossip of the days were. In a sad twist of events, this speeded up the firing of a teacher (nice person but had serious issues).