Random thoughts....

glogirl

You can solve Rubiks Cube in a min..so must be smart no ? :dontknow:
More like under 4 minutes. You just have to rote 5-6 algorithms, that's it. But while teaching others I realized you need to have a decent spatial ability. The only thing I believe I am blessed with is, spatial ability. I aced Engineering Drawing exam without even studying all the technical stuff. :--D

More like under 4 minutes. You just have to rote 5-6 algorithms, that's it. But while teaching others I realized you need to have a decent spatial ability. The only thing I believe I am blessed with is, spatial ability. I aced Engineering Drawing exam without even studying all the technical stuff. :--D
same here... But I never solved Rubic cube... attempted 2-3 times at max, but when I realized I will have to mug up few algos, I gave up. btw - in case you missed my earlier post.. sypTJ.gifhttp://singularityhub.com/2011/10/19/lego-robot-beats-human-world-record-for-solving-the-rubiks-cube/

Arre' date=' read Mariyam's post - she was watching CNN world weather in Ireland because she was feeling homesick. :facepalm:[/quote'] :(( I was not watching CNN weather because I was homesick. I was watching CNN hoping to see some news on India, but they kept showing the weather. :mad:

I was gifted a Rubik's cube on my 8th birthday. I'm 25 now. I have yet not solved it. :(( But the bigger retard is the person who gifted me a Rubik's cube in the first place. What was he thinking. :(( Seriously, Rubik's cube?????? Worst gift ever. :mad:
:woot: they say lefties are smarter than right handed people. are you ?
I don't know about that. But from observation: Those who hold leftist views are generally smarter than those who hold on to extreme right views.

I was gifted a Rubik's cube on my 8th birthday. I'm 25 now. I have yet not solved it. :((
hahahaha i too had one which i could never solve. in extreme frustration one day i disassembled the whole thing. my cousin somehow put it back together for me in the solved form. :cantstop: and i proudly showed that to everyone. :two_thumbs_up: